The drive-through window at Wendy’s, 515 E. Innes St., was broken during an apparent attempt to steal money from the cash register, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
Rodney Curlee, manager, reported the incident occurred between 3 and 7 a.m. April 29, but no money was taken.
In other Police Department reports:
– Stacy Evette Butler, 1309 N. Main St., reported a burglar pried open her front door April 27, but nothing was taken from her home.
– Gleneda Aisha Deshield, 23, was charged April 27 with misdemeanor larceny at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Calli Ann Atwell, 125 Crawford St., reported clothing and a pocketbook stolen during an April 28 break-in at her home.
– A juvenile was charged April 28 with threatening and assaulting a staff member at Knox Middle School, 1625 W. Park Road.
– Joseph Elgin Gettys reported a briefcase stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 104 Stratford Place April 29.
– Robert Clement reported a golf cart stolen April 29 from 723 Ryan St.
– Brent Peeler, 26, 220 Sutton Road, was charged April 29 with assault on a female and a domestic violence protective order violation based on a complaint by Stephanie Jo Ross Peeler, 1105 Davis St. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is June 5.
– Joe Palumbo, 109 W. 17th St., reported vandals damaged his and a neighbor’s mailboxes the night of April 28.
– Dennis Ray Presnell, 223 Windsor Drive, reported a GPS system and a pocketbook stolen from two unlocked vehicles parked in his driveway the night of April 28.
– Jeannie Juan Morales reported the April 29 theft of a bicycle from 711 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
– Bobby Ray Ketchie reported locks stolen off two trailers located on his property at 1400 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. April 29.
– Linda Donett Boyd reported vandals damaged her vehicle while it was parked in a lot behind 324 Woodson St. April 29.
– Latoyia Clinding reported a refrigerator and stove were stolen from 927 Pine St. April 29 while she was in the process of moving out.
– Marie Still reported a burglar broke into 114 S. Clay St. April 29.
– Jack Mark Mitchell reported the April 29 theft of a vehicle from 212 S. Clay St.
– Charles Raymond Wingerson reported someone searched through his vehicle while it was parked at 431 Wake Drive between April 27 and 29, but nothing was taken.
– Elsie Brown reported someone tried to steal a golf cart and motor vehicle April 29 from 705 Ryan St.
– Sean Javon Jacobs, 21, was charged April 29 with misdemeanor shoplifting at Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St.
– David Ryan Wood reported miscellaneous construction material stolen April 30 from 320 S. Oakhurst Drive.
– Glenda Carlton Smith reported she was the victim of an April 30 forgery at 866 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Christopher Jerome Phillips reported personal property stolen during an April 30 burglary at 2345 Statesville Blvd.
– Amarillo Deshaun Bryant, 25, 515 N. Long St., was charged April 30 with breaking and entering a building, injury to personal property based on a complaint by Garietta Deshawn Patterson, 217 S. Caldwell St. He was also charged with violation of a city ordinance and two counts of failing to appear in court and held under total secured bond of $36,500. Trial date is June 10.
– Lashonda Lynn Taylor reported jewelry stolen during an April 30 break-in at 1113 Crosby St.
– Darryl Allen Wright, 24, 210 Sunset Drive, No. 600, was charged April 30 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Lindsay Wright, same address. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is July 9.
– Darius Obryan Abel, 18, 105 Harrell Court, was charged April 30 with felony robbery with firearms or other dangerous weapons. He was held under $10,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– William Grayson Greene, 51, was charged April 28 with second-degree trespassing at 1216 Lincolnton Road.