Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Building permits issued from the Rowan County Building Codes Enforcement Department Feb. 25-29:
– Residential renovations and additions ó China Garden, 310 Salisbury Ave., Granite Quarry; S. Sadighi, 315 Yates Road.
– Piers/decks ó Sue Stiller, 17730 Old Beatty Ford Road, Gold Hill; Cecil Carter, 1215 Meadowcreek, China Grove; John H. Morgan, 750 Riverwalk Drive.
– New residential apartments ó Livingstone College, 701 W. Monroe St.
– Church assembly building ó Livingstone College, 701 W. Monroe St.
– Private storage garage addition ó Richard Tucker, 1710 Bradshaw Road, Mount Ulla.
– New residences ó Gene Rainey, 1115 Long Creek Lane; Knight Custom Construction, 3040 Shue Road, China Grove; Chad Kirkman, 140 Brooks Drive, Rockwell, and 140 Brooks Farm Drive, Rockwell; JKL Ltd. of Salisbury Inc., 1024 N. Lilac Lane; Frank Burleyson, 10110 Old Concord Road, China Grove; Jody Burleyson, 10120 Old Concord Road, China Grove; C.P. Morgan, 431 Inverness Lane.
– Private storage garages ó Michael J. File, 791 Sides Road; Tim Gabosch, 435 Morrowfield Place, Mount Ulla; Jeff Matlock, 3685 South River Church Road, Woodleaf; Mark Van Dyke, 132 Dunham Ave.; Strider Investments, 101 Smith Road, Cleveland; Tim Hymon, 1049 Amber Court, China Grove.
– Double-wide mobile homes ó Humberto Vega, 245 Knotty Pine Circle.
– Storage warehouse renovations ó Salisbury Manufacturing Corp., 705 Hedrick St.
– Swimming pool ó Rob Timberlake, 502 Flyfisher Drive.
– Mobile home ó Teresa Mercado, 334 Dollie Circle.