Mortgage questions answered
If you are confused by all of the mortgage loan programs available, you can get your questions answered July 8 at 7 p.m. and July 9 at noon.
The Salisbury Community Development Corp. is holding a free event both days at the Business & Community Center, 1400 West Bank St.
Questions to be answered include:
– How do you make sure you don’t get caught with a predatory loan?
– Should you refinance and how do you know the mortgage company is reliable?
– How do you avoid foreclosure?
– Do you need help working with your lender?
– Are you behind in your mortgage payments?
Co-sponsors of the event are attorney Bill Cameron and Melany Earnhardt, an attorney with Legal Aid of North Carolina.
For more information, contact Lou Adkins at 704-638-2154.