Landis aldermen to meet Monday
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
LANDIS ó The Landis Board of Aldermen will hold a special meeting Monday at 5:30 p.m.
The Board of Aldermen will:
– Make appointments to the Recreation Advisory Board;
– Set rates for adult softball league registration;
– Name streets within the Oaks of Landis subdivision;
– Review contracts for pole attachments;
– Hold a closed session to discuss legal matters.
The board meets in the Landis City Hall at 312 S. Main St.