Historic Preservation Commission meets Thursday
Historic Preservation Commission to meet
The Salisbury Historic Preservation Commission will consider five requests for certificates of appropriateness Thursday.
The commission meets at 5:15 p.m. at City Hall, 217 S. Main St.
– Brad Walser of Walser Technology Group plans a front facade renovation at 108 S. Main St.
– Piedmont Players Theater wants to remove and reconfigure windows on a previously enclosed back porch at 135 E. Fisher St.
– Gregory Brye and Eve Freeman at 201 S. Fulton St. want to build a 12-by-22 screen house.
– J.C. Harris Holdings plans exterior modifications to two buildings at 428 N. Main St.
– At 421-A N. Lee St., Rowan Investment Co. looks to construct a retaining wall at the northern end of a loading dock and landscape an area in front of the loading dock with Hoogendorn holly and blue rug juniper.