Golf club green vandalized
A green at Rolling Hills Golf Club, 311 Birdie Drive, was damaged March 29, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
Someone drove onto the green, causing an estimated $8,000 damage.
In other Police Department reports:
– Ronnie Lewis Seamone, 49, was charged March 29 with misdemeanor larceny. He is accused of removing money from the cash register at Krystal Cleaners, 108 N. Arlington St.
– Brandon Ashley Smith reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at Catawba College, 2300 W. Innes St., March 29.
– Daniel L. North reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at the Lone Star Steakhouse, 215 Bendix Drive, March 29.
– Shane Nicholas Rabon, 27, was charged March 29 with injury to personal property at 1617 S. Main St.
– Darrell Jackson Spells reported his credit card was taken without his knowledge and then used at local convenience stores on March 29.
– Robert George Rutemiller reported someone broke into three vehicles parked at 205 Faith Road March 29, but nothing was reported to be missing from any of them.
– A 19-year-old female was assaulted by a group of males and females March 29 at 622 E. Bank St.
– Tiffany Elizabeth Llewellyn, a clerk at a store at 1518 E. Innes St., was assaulted March 30 when a suspect hit her with a 12-pack of soft drinks.
– A 27-year-old female reported her pocketbook missing after she gave an unknown male a ride March 30.
– Amanda Dawn Landreth reported someone broke into her vehicle while it was parked at 325 S. Lee St. the night of March 29 and stole items from inside it.
– Jared Keith Humphrey reported vandals threw a brick into his vehicle while it was parked at 200 S. Caldwell St. March 30.
– An 18-year-old male reported he was the victim of a strong-arm robbery March 30 at 600 E. Bank St.
– Barbara Jean Eaton reported a March 30 vandalism at 219 Wiley Ave.
– Edline Ghandour, 23, was charged March 30 with possession of stolen goods at 1710 Old Wilkesboro Road. She is accused of taking items that belong to her roommate, Amanda Elizabeth Phillips.
– Power tools were stolen from a Speaks Custom Windows work truck while it was parked at 1311 S. Main St. between March 28 and 31.
– A juvenile resident of One Love Developmental Services home at 512 Klumac Road, was charged with damaging an air conditioner at the home March 31.
– Stephanie Lynn Nelson reported a 30-day tag stolen off her van while it was parked at 1807 E. Innes St. March 31.
– Paula Melissa Steele reported a diamond necklace and engagement ring stolen from 1916 Ganell St. between March 17 and 29.
– Birgit Hood, 831 Poplar St., reported tax information stolen from her mailbox on March 26.
– Ashley Nicole Kennedy reported someone broke into her vehicle while it was parked at 1823 S. Main St. between March 29 and 31.
– Carl Robert Safrit reported his credit card had been used fraudulently at locations in Rockwell and Salisbury between March 5 and 31.
– A 40-year-old female reported she was robbed at knifepoint March 31 after the suspect forced entry into her home.
– Janet Green Crook reported her vehicle was stolen April 1 from 729 N. Main St.
– Israel Guerrero reported someone broke into El Carrito Taco May, 1106 Mooresville Road, April 1 and vandalized the interior.
– Lisa Dawn Williams reported items stolen after someone broke into her vehicle April 1 while it was parked at a Rowan Regional Medical Center parking lot at 485 Mocksville Ave.
– A 19-year-old male reported he was robbed at gunpoint as he pumped gas at 601 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. March 31.
– Gregory Alphonzo Hyatt, 53, was charged March 30 with second-degree trespassing at 700 Reeds Lane.
– Sean Christian Minto, 26, 2516 Huntington Woods Drive, Winston-Salem, was charged March 31 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver cocaine. He was held under $2,500 secured bond pending the next session of Rowan Superior Court.
– A student assaulted Rodney Smith, the assistant principal, April 1 at Henderson Independent High School, 1215 N. Main St.
– A burglar broke into Uncle Buck’s All American Grub, 929 S. Main St., the night of March 31. No items were reported stolen.
– Garden and other miscellaneous tools were stolen from a utility trailer parked behind Salisbury Marble & Granite Co., 1305 S. Main St., between March 27 and April 1.
– James Smyre reported an overhead warehouse door at HBD Industries, 220 Dolly Madison Road, was damaged the night of March 31.
– Nancy Carol Brandt reported vandals scratched the paint on eight motor vehicles parked on Old West Innes Street April 1.
– Tamanche Amiee Rankin reported her wallet and other personal items were stolen from her pocketbook while she was at work April at 515 E. Innes St.
– Lakeesha Doreena Skipper, 306 N. Jackson St., reported items stolen during an April 1 burglary at her home.
– Ian Moulton reported an April 1 vandalism at 203 E. Harrison St.
– James Bartley Young reported a 2001 Ford Expedition stolen April 1 from the parking lot at M&L Mini Mart, 1126 N. Main St.
– Donnell Deangelo Adkins, 20, 106 Scott Road, was charged April 1 at 622 E. Bank St. with simple assault, possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and several failures to appear in court. He was held under $3,000 secured bond pending an April 28 trial date.
– Sean Javon Jacobs, 21, 716 N. Fulton St., was charged April 1 with simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 622 E. Bank St. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending an April 28 trial date.
– Donnichee Antonio Mason, 19, 128 Morlan Park Road, was charged April 1 with simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 622 R. Bank St. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending an April 28 trial date.
– Pasquel Hernandez, 32, no address listed, was charged April 1 with taking indecent liberties with children. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Cindi Marie Adames, 25, was charged April 1 with second-degree trespassing.