District Court private warrants
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
DCóDismissed by the court.
Disposition of cases heard July 26 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Jack Klass:
– Second-degree trespassing ó Latoya Nicole Abel, also breaking or entering and injury to real property, NG in all cases; Portland Abel, Sandra Michelle Abel, NG.
– Communicating threats ó Ronald C. Bethea Jr., 45 days, suspended all but 30 days; Gene Haire, DC, also simple assault, DC.
– Assault and battery ó Christina N. Burgess, $50 fine, court cost, no contact with state witness Tiffani Shehan.
– Simple assault ó Turoqua Correll, 60 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost; Carly Mauldin, DC.
– Threatening phone call ó Eddie Harris, DC; Melissa Maxwell, DC, also harassing phone call, DC.
– Assault on a female ó Timothy O’Neal Huckabee, DC; Ryan Thomas Mattox, DC after 12 months; Gerry Lee Wood, DC after 90 days.
– Unauthorized use of motor vehicle ó David Wayne Patterson, DC.
– Breaking or entering ó Robert Beaver Upright, also injury to personal property and simple assault, all cases DC.