Crime Blotter-Container, waste bin stolen from construction site
A $4,200 construction waste bin and a $10,000 enclosed construction container were stolen from a building site at 1125 Competition Drive, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Sandra Greenwood of Linda Construction Co. of Charlotte reported the thefts occurred June 15.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Leslie Body Elliott, 1570 Organ Church Road, reported jewelry and cash totaling $1,810 in value was stolen from her home between June 16 and 18.
– A 36-year-old Mooresville man reported he was assaulted with a dangerous weapon June 19 at 3320 Deal Road, Mooresville.
– Pamela Beaver Oropeza, 175 Woodland Drive, China Grove, reported jewelry totaling $2,344 in value were stolen during a June 19 burglary at her home.
– Ricardo Hernandez-Martinez of China Grove reported June 20 that someone used his Social Security number to report earnings to the Internal Revenue Service March 10.
– Craig Anthony Patch, 235 Yates Road, reported his ATM card stolen from his home the night of June 19.
– Jimmy Stallings reported aluminum cans stolen June 20 from 8500 U.S. 52, Rockwell.
– Judy Diane Hatley, 120 Faggart Circle, Rockwell, reported a $300 computer stolen during a June 20 burglary at her home.
– Alisha Mae Newton, 5830 Wildwood Road, reported jewelry, medication and cash with a total value of $1,330 were stolen from her vehicle while it was parked in front of her home the night of June 19.
– Jeff Allan Wells, 410 Union Church Road, reported guns and scopes valued at $1,650 were stolen during a burglary at his home June 19 or 20.
– Paul David Sallmen of Thomasville reported items valued at $2,470 were stolen from his van while it was parked at 985 Peeler Road June 20.
– Two people were charged with assaulting each other following a June 21 domestic incident at their 2525 Lower Palmer Road, Rockwell, home.
Christopher Lynn Frick, 33, was charged with assault on a female, and Carrie Ann Gaylor, 34, was charged with simple assault.
– Vernon Harvey Jordan, 117 Rutledge St., China Grove, reported the license tag stolen off his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of June 20.
– Von Coolidge Poston, 540 Brook Circle, reported vandals caused $600 damage to his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of June 20.
– Thomas Wayne Darby, 1073 Rainwood Drive, reported a $25 mini-bike stolen from his home between June 19 and 21.
– Joshua Allen Stone, 24, 149 Organ Trail, was charged June 21 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Sherry R. Stone, same address.
– Vandals damaged a sign and stole items from a display at the entrance to Wildwood Acres on Randleman Road the night of June 21. Total loss was $160.
– Paul Merlin Tingler, 104 Woodlake Drive, reported items valued at $750 stolen from his home during a burglary the night of June 21.
– Terry Lomant McCullough, 21, was charged June 22 with felony malicious conduct by a prisoner at 115 W. Liberty St.
– Kenneth Jackson reported $2,500 worth of electrical wire stolen the night of June 21 from his home that is under construction at 280 Wingmaster Drive, Mooresville.
– A 35-year-old man reported someone fired shots at him June 22 at 825 Parks Road, Woodleaf.
– Teresa M. Frank, 245 Pebble Point Road, reported a paddle boat valued at $864 was stolen from her property the night of June 21.
– Randy Harold Parks, 55, was charged June 20 with felony manufacture of a Schedule I controlled substance at 232 W. Liberty St.
– Beverly Wilkins Charlton, 60, was charged June 20 on a felony governor’s warrant at 2890 Leonard Road.
– Christopher Martin Peeler, 26, was charged June 21 with a domestic violence protective order violation.
– Jonathan Derek Hager, 26, was charged June 21 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
– Tracie Arnette Buelin, 2275 St. Luke’s Church Road, reported vandals “egged” and sprayed mustard on two vehicles parked at her home the night of June 22. Damage totaled $1,300.
– Myra Brock Lambert, 1590 N. Enochville Ave., China Grove, reported someone broke into her vehicle while it was parked at her home the night of June 22 and stole items valued at $1,698 from inside it.
– Janit Fletcher Isenhour of Salisbury reported June 23 that someone had used her debit card to make an Internet purchase of $42.95 between March 1 and June 20.
– Jason Obed King, 650 Bradshaw Road, Mount Ulla, reported a $750 stereo system was stolen from the trunk of his vehicle while it was parked at his home June 22.
– Rhonda Janett Tardell, 173 Swimmers Lane, reported an electronic game station and cell phone stolen from her home June 20. Total loss was $1,100.
– Richard Darrell Thompson, 2110 Webb Road, reported vandals caused $25 damage to metal siding at his home June 24.
– Dean Gary Stout, 20, was charged June 23 with felony statutory rape of a 13, 14 or 15-year old by someone six years older.
– Jody Leon Huffman, 38, was charged June 23 with being a habitual felon.
– Cynthia Lynn Sanders, 34, was charged June 23 with felony accessory after the fact at 235 Independence Drive.
– Jackie Scott Sanders, 40, was charged June 23 with felony breaking or entering buildings at 235 Independence Drive.
– Robert Alton Shipwash, 38, was charged June 23 with simple assault at 124 Arnette Drive, Kannapolis.
– Dennis Anthony Burgess, 20, was charged June 23 with assault on a female at 232 Norma Ave., Kannapolis.