CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
EHAóElectronic house arrest.
LDPóLimited driving privilege.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard July 31 in Rowan District Criminal Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Speeding ó Bryan Kendal Airey, $15 fine, court cost, also improper speedometer, VD; Matthew David Austin, Larry Wardell Hayes Jr., $15 fine, court cost; Amanda Lee Coughenour, Vanessa B. Graham, Mark Lloyd Hendrickson, Shaun Alan Hummell, Kimberly R. Legallee, Wanda Hamilton Nichols, Kenneth L. Richardson, PJC/C; Natalie Michelle Stewart, $30 fine, court cost; Ray Kaven Young, $15 fine, court cost, also expired registration card/tag, VD.
– Unsafe movement ó Joe Blake Barefoot, Sara Elison McBride, Travis Aaron Spencer, VD; Christina M. Goodman, VD, also license not in possession, VD.
– Assault on a female ó Robert Brown, DC, also communicating threats, DC; Erick Santos Herrera, NG.
– Misdemeanor child abuse ó William Vincent Brown, two charges, NG in both cases.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Jasmine Chawlk, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF, remain away from Food Lion.
– Failure to stop for steady red light ó Jake Webster Cofer, VD.
– Improper equipment ó Margaret R. Crotts, $50 fine, court cost, also unsafe passing on yellow line, VD; Eduardo Guerrero-Nava, $50 fine, court cost, also no operator’s license, PJC/C; Jose Luis M. Moreno, John Russell Pellington, Tiffany Jean West, $50 fine, court cost.
– Driving while impaired ó Abel Pineda Damian, six months, suspended, two years probation, $300 fine, court cost, 72 hours CSW, also learner’s permit violation by person over age 18 and littering not more than 15 pounds, 30 days, suspended, two years probation, $250 fine, court cost, also possessing open container/ consuming alcohol in passenger area, VD, also unsafe movement, VD; Dorothy Marie Hale, 60 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, LDP, also reckless driving to endanger, VD; Susan Sheress Quarles, six months, CAAF if work release, also driving while license revoked, expired/no inspection sticker, expired registration card/tag and drinking beer/wine while driving, 120 days to run concurrently; Moises C. Rodriguez, 12 months, suspended, three years probation, special probation of three days in jail, $750 fine, court cost; Jason William Watts, six months, suspended two years, $300 fine, court cost, 72 hours CSW, LDP, also reckless driving to endanger, possessing open container/consuming alcohol in passenger area and unintentional littering of less than 15 pounds, VD in all cases.
– Exceeding safe speed ó Brandon John Frick, $25 fine, court cost; Steven Lamont Howard, two charges, $25 fine and court cost in each case; Jeremiah Shane Royal, VD.
– Resisting public officer ó Mervyn Hugh George, PJC/C.
– Unlawfully passing emergency vehicle ó Randy Franklin Goodman, PJC/C, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Reckless driving to endanger ó Holly Ann Harrison, VD, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; Shawn Michael Lloyd, VD.
– Failure to reduce speed ó Paul Michael Hartley, Mackenzie W. Heglar, VD.
– Driver failure to wear seat belt ó Rick Nelson Honeycutt, $25 fine, court cost, also driving/allowing motor vehicle with no registration to be driven, VD.
– Failure to yield left turn ó Zandrea Joe Lattimore, $25 fine, court cost.
– Carrying concealed gun ó Alfonzo Raynard Miller, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $250 fine, court cost, not possess any weapon, weapon to be destroyed, also speeding, $25 fine, court cost, also no operator’s license, VD, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Injury to real property ó Brian Edward Moye, six months probation, court cost, 24 hours CSW, weapon to be destroyed.
– No operator’s license ó Dwante Eugene Patterson, $50 fine, court cost.
– Driving while license revoked ó Jeffery Wade Pope, also giving fictitious information to officer, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $1,000 fine, court cost, 90 days EHA; Jorge A. Washington, $100 fine, court cost, also speeding, VD, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; James Antonio White, 75 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $200 fine, court cost.
– Driving after consuming by person under age 21 ó David Anthony Samuel, $50 fine, court cost.
– Fictitious driver’s license ó Ian Evol Shaw, also possessing/displaying altered, fictitious, revoked driver’s license, $100 fine, court cost.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Susan Snyder Smith, 15 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, remain away from Food Lion in North Carolina.
– Careless and reckless driving ó John Michael Swindle, $10 fine, court cost, also speeding, VD.
– Unsafe lane change ó Ashley Dawn Williams, VD.