Copper tubing taken from contractors
Copper tubing valued at $2,000 was stolen between Sept. 12 and 15 from a construction site at 1305 Julian Road, according to a report from Est General Contractors of Clinton.
In other reports from the Rowan County Sheriff’s Department:
– Shawnte Tejuante Hooker, 26, was charged Sept. 15 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule II controlled substance at 485 Cedar Springs Road.
– Sheldon Lee Morgan, 42, was charged Sept. 15 with communicating threats at 180 Shuff Lane, Gold Hill.
– Eugene Poteat, 35, was charged Sept. 15 with misdemeanor larceny at 1008 Tritan Drive.
– A 15-year-old juvenile was charged Sept. 16 with selling and delivering counterfeit drugs.
– Shannea Doris Figgs, 114 Psalm St., Kannapolis, reported her wallet stolen during a burglary at her home the night of Sept. 15.
– The district manager of Wilco Hess reported Sept. 16 that $280 was missing from the safe at the 985 Peeler Road business.
– Items were stolen during a Sept. 15 or 16 burglary at the 1125 Mossy Oak Lane home of Jeremy Matthew Foster.
– Truck parts were stolen Sept. 16 from Consolidated Truck Parts, 7665 U.S. 52.
– James Michael Bost reported a trailer stolen Sept. 16 from behind his business at 8225 U.S. 52, Rockwell.
– Mattie Jean Morris, 2103 W. C St., Kannapolis, reported the Sept. 16 theft of a bicycle from her porch.
– Mitchell Lee Varnadore, 21, was charged Sept. 16 with felony second-degree burglary at 150 Sand Road, Rockwell.
– Emmet Eugene Myers, 72, was charged Sept. 16 with felony fugitive from justice and felony failure to register as a sexual offender.
– Sheila Nicole Woodcock, 22, was charged Sept. 16 with felony obtaining property by false pretense.
– Kesha Sprinkle Brown, 20, was charged Sept. 16 with felony accessory after the fact of a felony.
– Meagan Leigh Johnston, 16, was charged Sept. 16 with misdemeanor larceny at 2785 Sloop Road.
– Stephanie Louise Eudy, 28, was charged Sept. 16 with felony accessory after the fact of a felony at 3003 Lowerstone Church Road, Rockwell.
– Stacy Morgan Cranfield reported a burglar broke into his home at 8970 Fisher Road, Rockwell, Sept. 16.
– Keith Swanson Roberts reported someone used his credit card fraudulently between Aug. 8 and Sept. 17.
– Items were stolen the night of Sept. 16 from the Sofa Store and More, 8525 U.S. 52, Rockwell.
– David Scott Call, 8185 U.S. 52, Rockwell, reported a mo-ped stolen from an open garage on his property Sept. 15 or 16.
– Two catalytic converters were stolen off vehicles at Demby’s Used Cars, 6015 S. Main St., the night of Sept. 16.
– Joseph Marcus Hall, 450 Wiley Lane, reported a burglar who had broken into his home Sept. 17 left the scene when spotted by Hall.
– Counterfeit money was passed Sept. 17 at Subway, 985 Peeler Road.
– Lisa Kay Friend reported her pocketbook was stolen Sept. 15 from a truck while it was parked at 6701 Statesville Blvd.
– Darrell Eugene Looney, 48, was charged Sept. 17 with communicating threats at 202 Steele Ave., Cleveland.
– Joseph A. Dimarzo, 46, was charged Sept. 17 with assault with a deadly weapon/ assault inflicting serious injury at 130 Golfers Drive.
– Donald Ray Fortner, 46, was charged Sept. 17 with assault by strangulation at 267 Old Cress Road, China Grove, based on a complaint by Cassendra A. Seaman.