Blotter-Wire worth $2,500 stolen in China Grove
Rowan County Sheriff’s deputies are investigating the theft of $2,500 worth of wire in China Grove.
Jesse Folger Frye of China Grove reported the July 23 theft from property he owns at 1190 Old Beatty Ford Road, China Grove.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Charles Henry Kluttz, 135 Denton Drive, Rockwell, was charged July 24 with possession with intent to manufacture marijuana and maintaining a dwelling for controlled substances.
– Jerry Rose Thomason, 2304 Webb Road, reported a generator, chain saw and grass trimmer stolen from a building on his property the night of July 23. Total loss was $975.
– Nancy Amanda Deal, 38, was charged July 24 with breaking into a building owned by Michael Dean Tilley at 2020 Stirewalt Road, China Grove, and stealing items valued at $1,449.
– Herman Eddie Shulenburger of Salisbury reported a burglar broke into property he owns at 1750 Cooper Road between July 22 and 24. Damage totaled $2,000.
– Kitty Goodnight Harris of China Grove reported July 24 that someone had made fraudulent charges between March 1 and July 16 on her Alltel phone bill.
– Thomas Brant Gee, 175 Court Lane, Mooresville, reported the catalytic converter stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of July 23. Total loss was $750.
– Jessica Eagle Bradley, 23, was charged July 24 with larceny by employee of $220 from Jordan’s Hot Spot, 5715 S. Main St.
– Troy Garmon, 5852 Goldfish Road, China Grove, reported someone damaged his mailbox and stole a camera from his home between June 145 and July 24.
– Sean Michael Peyton, 19, was charged July 24 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 140 Eastover Drive.
– Christopher James Peeler reported a dog stolen July 24 from 4830 Stokes Ferry Road.
– Antonio Eugene Craig reported a July 24 burglary at 311 Scott Road.
– Kenneth Douglas Looney, 33, was charged July 24 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– John Russell Sanders, 31, was charged July 24 with simple assault/simple assault and battery at 654 Linn Lane.
– Karyn Lynn Patrick, 41, was charged July 24 with simple assault at 1239 S. Main St., Granite Quarry.
– Jason Leonard Diliello, 28, was charged July 24 with assault on a female.
– Cassie N. Haynes, 647 Cornelius Road, Rockwell, reported her purse and other items totaling $156 in value were stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at her home the night of July 20.
– Janie Ingram Martin of Rockwell reported a ladies’ watch in a sterling silver case was stolen July 21 at the Rowan County Courthouse, 232 N. Main St. Total loss was $500.
– Barry Eugene Correll of Mocksville reported a dealer’s license plate stolen between July 22 and 25 from Matlock’s Used Cars and Parts, 16055 Cool Springs Road, Cleveland.
– Don Atkins of Salisbury reported a $500 catalytic converter stolen off a vehicle owned by and parked at West Innes Street Church of Christ, 2975 W. Innes St., between July 14 and 25.
– Diane Arzie Hensley, 5484 Sam Broadway Loop, Kannapolis, reported her vehicle was vandalized and a dust plate stolen from the tag light while the vehicle was parked at her home between July 22 and 24. Total loss was $250.
– Gregory Mark Brown, 25, was charged July 25 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 813 N. Long St., East Spencer.
– Perry Alfred Call of Mocksville reported vandals caused $60 damage to a fence at 215 Ellis Road Loop between July 19 and 25.
– Chase Cheek, 1240 Landover Drive, reported $350 damage to the door to his home after an attempted burglary July 25.
– Samantha Jo Hobson of Cleveland reported items stolen off her vehicle while it was parked at the intersection of Third Creek Church and Foster roads between July 24 and 26.
– Maria Domingues of Concord reported $1,860 worth of clothing stolen from her booth at the Webb Road Flea Market, 905 Webb Road, between July 20 and 26.
– Jeff Jordan of Rockwell reported he had been a victim of identity theft/fraud at RPM Race Cars, 11895 Old Concord Road, Rockwell, between Jan. 1 and July 26.
– Robert Henry Fink, 60, was charged July 26 with assault with a deadly weapon. He is accused of assaulting John Alexander Fink with a gun at 9120 Stokes Ferry Road, Gold Hill.
– Ross T. Bryant, 180 Pleasant Lane, Rockwell, reported the drive shaft stolen off a vehicle parked at his home between June 27 and July 26. Total loss was $150.
– Eduarda Teofila Herrera reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 1104 S. Chapel St., Kannapolis, July 27.
– Luis Enrique Gomez, 22, and Gerardo Martinez Lopez, 27, were charged July 27 with felony breaking and entering a building owned by Roger Dean Mowery at 2232 Sherrills Ford Road.
– Doug Seaton Chenevert, 117 Clint Drive, Cleveland, reported items valued at $2,960 stolen during a break-in at his home the night of July 27.
– A burglar broke into Mikey’s One Stop, 5810 S. Main St., July 28 and stole a digital photograph card valued at $5. Damage to a glass door totaled $1,000.
– Jared Joseph Thomas, 28, was charged July 26 with communicating threats.
– Travis Michael Hall, 20, was charged July 26 with felony larceny at 215 Ellen St., Faith.
– Cecil Dee Rodgers, 53, was charged July 26 with communicating threats at 700 N. Salisbury Ave., Spencer.
– Jason Andrew Long, 27, was charged July 27 with simple assault at 1155 Balfour Quarry Road, Faith.
– Teresa Gail Phillips, 41, was charged July 28 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 235 Stolz Road, Rockwell.
– Ineta Andrade, 6025 Foster Road, Cleveland, reported someone stole a book of personal checks from her home between June 30 and July 30.
– Heather Noele Hawkins, 18, and Andria Lynn Hill, 20, were both charged July 30 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 100 Liberty Road, Gold Hill. Hawkins was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Karen Renee Staton, 40, was charged July 30 with felony obtaining property by false pretense at 825 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Carla Ann Rose of Jarco Realty, 1909 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., reported a burglar broke into a vacant house at 265 Willow Creek Drive between July 25 and 29 and removed a kitchen stove.
– Lindsey Joe Stirewalt, 570 Blue Heron Road, reported the theft of a $3,000 four-wheeler from his property between June 14 and July 16.
– Amanda Jo Hickman, 27, was charged July 30 with simple assault based on a complaint by Brian Keith Hickman at 242 Dawson Downs Lane, Mooresville.
– Billy Ross Durham, 2515 W. C St., Kannapolis, reported his wallet containing $1,200 was stolen July 31 from his home.
– Howard Harris, 2795 Grubb Ferry Road, reported a $1,000 mo-ped stolen from his home the night of July 30.
– Joshua Allen Sloan, 25, was charged July 30 with felony first-degree sexual offense.
– Darrell Djuane Parks, 45, was charged July 30 with felony fugitive from justice.
– Jeremy Allen Frazier, 19, and Crystal Tucker Herrera, 28, were charged July 30 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Holly Christine Mundy, 22, was charged July 30 with felony larceny by employee.