Blotter-Vandals damage van parked at Food Lion
Michael Anthony Mallimo reported vandals damaged his van while it was parked at Food Lion, 251 Faith Road, June 7.
In other Police Department reports:
– Samuel Johnathan Roy, 302 Kingsbridge Road, reported his mailbox and and backyard were vandalized June 7.
– Laura Danielle Graney, 24, 1516 Second St., was charged June 8 with felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury based on a complaint by Michael Dean Moose, 5650 Goodman Lake Road. She was held under $2,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– A 36-year-old man was robbed by two suspects wearing doo-rags June 8 at 745 Victory St.
– Paul Alan Parker reported vandals broke windows and doors June 8 at 629 W. Bank St.
– Frank Fox reported the June 8 theft of his bicycle from 420 S. West St.
– A 40-year-old man reported he was assaulted June 8 at 625 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Teresa Michelle Saunders, 227 W. 12th St., reported a brick had been thrown threw a window at her home June 9.
– Morine Troutman Hopper, 53, 151 E. Corriher Ave., was charged June 6 with communicating threats based on a complaint by Jerald Durantt Stone, 155 E. Corriher Ave. Trial date is June 26.
– Reginald Eugene Bowman, 35, 1607B N. Jackson St., was charged June 8 with felony fugitive from justice in South Carolina. He was held under $10,000 secured bond pending extradition.
– William Elizie Kerns, 43, 202 Heilig Ave., was charged June 6 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Bernadette James, 1724 Second St. He was released on a written promise to appear in court July 10.
– Michelle Marie Forrest Stirewalt, 32, 445 Knotty Pine Circle, was charged June 8 with being intoxicated and disruptive at 900 Mooresville Road. She was held under $500 secured bond pending a July 28 trial date.