Blotter: Vandals cause $500 worth of property damage at Oak Breeze Drive home
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Adrian Eugene Spencer, 1315 Oak Breeze Drive, Mooresville, reported vandals caused $500 damage on his property between Aug. 26 and 28.
– Reuben Rink Beaver, 280 Foster Road, Cleveland, reported the license tag stolen off his vehicle while it was parked in his driveway the night of Aug. 27.
– Terry Lynn Shawnfield, 46, was charged Aug. 28 with shooting into occupied property at 2172 Old Beatty Ford Road, China Grove.
– Jason Burton, 30, was the victim of a self-inflicted accidental shooting in his leg Aug. 28 at 248 Messick Farm Road, Woodleaf.
– Jessie Allen Seagro, 18, was charged Aug. 28 with misdemeanor larceny at 7587 Sherrills Ford Road.
– Mitchell Dwayne Cook, 31, was charged Aug. 28 with felony breaking or entering a building.
– Christopher Cody Amici, 24, was charged Aug. 28 with assault on a female at 810 Verona St., Kannapolis.
– Patricia Patterson reported a $25 trash can was stolen Aug. 29 from Derrick Travel Center, 1105 Peeler Road.
– Dolan E. Cauble reported a burglar broke into his secondary home at 230 Pleasant Cove Road between Aug. 22 and Sept. 1.
– Vandals damaged a Caterpillar motor grader left at 465 Crane Point Road between Aug. 30 and Sept. 1.
– Kimberly Ann Treece reported a burglar broke into 1210 Rainwood Drive Sept. 1.
– Jeffrey Todd Okula reported a burglar broke into 1510 Bostian Road, China Grove, between Aug. 17 and Sept. 1.
– Robert Ezagui reported his wallet and keys were stolen Sept. 1 while he was asleep at 1105 Peeler Road.
– Darrell Franklin Galloway, 1130 Highland Creek Drive, reported vandals broke a window at his home Aug. 31 or Sept. 1.
– Cheng Kov Yang, 20, and Jeffrey Sayavong, 18, were charged Sept. 1 with underage purchase, possession or consumption of malt beverages or wine at 450 Windy Hill Drive.
– David Michael Teal, 26, was charged Sept. 1 with felony common law robbery at 116 Thunder Road, China Grove.
– Brandon Chad Wilhoit, 24, was charged Sept. 1 with felony common law robbery at 480 Alan Circle.
– Carmen Lynn Chappal-Green, 54, and William E. Green, 57, were charged Sept. 1 with second-degree trespassing at 5717 Turner Drive, Kannapolis.