Blotter: Tools stolen from vehicle
Tools valued at $2,349 were stolen from a Mooresville man’s vehicle, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.William Ray Kennedy, 335 Clearfield Drive, Mooresville, reported the theft occurred while his vehicle was parked at his home the night of Sept. 14.In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Brian Keith Ritchie, 30, was charged Sept. 15 with felony obtaining property by false pretense. He is accused of selling stolen property to China Grove Gun and Pawn Shop on Sept. 4.
– Harvey Ray Robertson, 445 Jackson Road, reported the registration tag removed from his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of Sept. 14.
– Copper wire valued at $1,000 was stolen from a Rowan Granite Quarry job site at 3025 Artz Road between Sept. 13 and 15.
– Justin Michael Lewis reported vandals damaged two vehicles parked at 4440 Jack Brown Road the night of Sept. 14.- Wilmer Jesus Garcia, 710 Lake Wright Road, China Grove, reported vandals damaged his mailbox Sept. 14.
– Larry Herbert Maners, 1240 Summer Lane, reported $850 worth of tools stolen from his storage building between Aug. 15 and Sept. 14.
– Johnny Ringo Wallace, 34, was charged Sept. 15 with assault on a female at 5945 W. N.C. 152, China Grove, based on a complaint by Elizabeth Marie Garmon, 7550 Brancy St., Kannapolis.
– Lawrence Ray Bruce of Rockwell reported someone shot into an occupied house at 156 Anthony Road, Rockwell, at 7 p.m. Sept. 15, causing $300 damage to a window.
– June Annette Burgess, 1125 Oak Breeze Drive, Mooresville, reported someone broke off a key in a dead bolt lock at her home Sept. 15.
– Dollie Ruth Anderson, 2506 Windswept Way, Rockwell, reported a burglar tried to break into her home Sept. 14 or 15. There was $25 damage to a window screen.
– Julia Lewis Johnson of Salisbury reported she had been a the victim of a financial fraud between Aug. 29 and Sept. 12.- Copper tubing valued at $2,000 was stolen between Sept. 12 and 15 from a construction site at 1305 Julian Road, according to a report from Est General Contractors of Clinton.
– Shawnte Tejuante Hooker, 26, was charged Sept. 15 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule II controlled substance at 485 Cedar Springs Road.
– Sheldon Lee Morgan, 42, was charged Sept. 15 with communicating threats at 180 Shuff Lane, Gold Hill.
– Eugene Poteat, 35, was charged Sept. 15 with misdemeanor larceny at 1008 Tritan Drive.
– A 15-year-old juvenile was charged Sept. 16 with selling and delivering counterfeit drugs.
– Shannea Doris Figgs, 114 Psalm St., Kannapolis, reported her wallet stolen during a burglary at her home the night of Sept. 15.
– The district manager of Wilco Hess reported Sept. 16 that $280 was missing from the safe at the 985 Peeler Road business.
– Items were stolen during a Sept. 15 or 16 burglary at the 1125 Mossy Oak Lane home of Jeremy Matthew Foster.
– Truck parts were stolen Sept. 16 from Consolidated Truck Parts, 7665 U.S. 52.
– James Michael Bost reported a trailer stolen Sept. 16 from behind his business at 8225 U.S. 52, Rockwell.
– Mattie Jean Morris, 2103 W. C St., Kannapolis, reported the Sept. 16 theft of a bicycle from her porch.
– Mitchell Lee Varnadore, 21, was charged Sept. 16 with felony second-degree burglary at 150 Sand Road, Rockwell.
– Emmet Eugene Myers, 72, was charged Sept. 16 with felony fugitive from justice and felony failure to register as a sexual offender.
– Sheila Nicole Woodcock, 22, was charged Sept. 16 with felony obtaining property by false pretense.
– Kesha Sprinkle Brown, 20, was charged Sept. 16 with felony accessory after the fact of a felony.
– Meagan Leigh Johnston, 16, was charged Sept. 16 with misdemeanor larceny at 2785 Sloop Road.
– Stephanie Louise Eudy, 28, was charged Sept. 16 with felony accessory after the fact of a felony at 3003 Lowerstone Church Road, Rockwell.
– Stacy Morgan Cranfield reported a burglar broke into his home at 8970 Fisher Road, Rockwell, Sept. 16.
– Keith Swanson Roberts reported someone used his credit card fraudulently between Aug. 8 and Sept. 17.
– Items were stolen the night of Sept. 16 from the Sofa Store and More, 8525 U.S. 52, Rockwell.
– David Scott Call, 8185 U.S. 52, Rockwell, reported a mo-ped stolen from an open garage on his property Sept. 15 or 16.
– Two catalytic converters were stolen off vehicles at Demby’s Used Cars, 6015 S. Main St., the night of Sept. 16.
– Joseph Marcus Hall, 450 Wiley Lane, reported a burglar who had broken into his home Sept. 17 left the scene when spotted by Hall.
– Counterfeit money was passed Sept. 17 at Subway, 985 Peeler Road.
– Lisa Kay Friend reported her pocketbook was stolen Sept. 15 from a truck while it was parked at 6701 Statesville Blvd.
– Darrell Eugene Looney, 48, was charged Sept. 17 with communicating threats at 202 Steele Ave., Cleveland.
– Joseph A. Dimarzo, 46, was charged Sept. 17 with assault with a deadly weapon/ assault inflicting serious injury at 130 Golfers Drive.
– Donald Ray Fortner, 46, was charged Sept. 17 with assault by strangulation at 267 Old Cress Road, China Grove, based on a complaint by Cassendra A. Seaman.