Blotter-Thief steals $11,000 clock from home
An $11,000 grandfather clock was stolen from a Salisbury home, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Teresa Britt reported June 16 that the clock had been stolen from her 219 Lash Drive home on June 1. The thief also stole her ATM card.
In other Sheriff’s Department reports:
– Tina Marie Sloop, 155 Forest St., Rockwell, reported vandals damaged her mailbox June 16.
– Robert James Turman, 254 Deal Road, Mooresville, reported $1,200 cash and medication valued at $284 were stolen during a June 16 burglary at his home.
– Amanda Evelyn Woods, 1097 John Miller Road, Rockwell, reported the registration plate stolen off her vehicle while it was parked at her home the night of June 15.
– Ginger Fagan 4130 Mount Hope Church Road, reported $450 worth of jewelry stolen from her home June 16.
– Joe Martin Armfield, 116 N. Deerfield Circle, reported vandals caused $100 damage to drywall at his home June 17.
– Mary Beth Stirewalt, 45, 341 E. Chamblee Drive, was charged June 16 with simple assault based on a complaint by Todd Stirewalt, same address.
– Brandon Lee Hudson, 19, was charged June 16 with felony possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance.
– Rod Lee Whedbee of Salisbury reported five power cords and a nail gun stolen June 16 or 17 from 305 Hedrick Lambe Drive. Total loss was $800.
– Todd McDonald of Thomasville reported vandals broke a window in a vehicle at Demby’s Used Cars, 6015 S. Main St., between June 13 and 17. Damage totaled $400.
– Michael Dwain Henry of Kannapolis reported items valued at $1,380 stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at Saw and Goodnight Lake roads in China Grove June 17.
– John William Strickland reported June 17 that a burglar had broken into a storage building at 2205 Executive Drive between Oct. 20 and Nov. 20, 2007.
– Elizabeth A. Taylor of Rockwell reported June 17 that she was a victim of a fraudulent check.
– Zackary Martin Armfield, 18, was charged June 17 with assault on a female at 116 N. Deerfield Circle.
– James Edgar Barnes, 59, was charged June 17 with felony indecent liberties with children,
– Woody Page, 35, was charged June 17 with misdemeanor larceny at 1850 Canon St. Extension, Rockwell.
– Anthony Wayne Pruitt, 29, was charged June 18 with assault with a deadly weapon based on a complaint by Betty Pruitt at 222 Dream Lane.
– Devin Wade Moore, 29, was charged June 18 with being intoxicated and disruptive at 8260 Smith Road, China Grove.
– Jerry Allen Barber, 20, was charged June 18 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 130 Pine Hill Drive, Granite Quarry. He was also charged with failing to appear in court.
– Barbara Livengood Trexler, 1705 Seventh St. Extension, reported June 18 that she had been a victim of fraud after four credit cards were stolen from her home between May 31 and June 17.
– Terry Eugene Simpson, 1940 E. N.C. 152, reported items valued at $8,032 were stolen from his storage building June 18.
– A stolen financial card was used fraudulently between June 15 and 18 at the State Employees Credit Union Cash Points, 1807 E. Innes St. Another card was used fraudulently at the same machine between June 2 and 18.
– A stolen credit/debit card was used between June 2 and 18 at Subway sandwich shop in Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Stolen credit/debit cards were used between June 4 and 18 at F&M Bank, 102 S. Avalon Drive, and between June 16 and 18 at F&M Bank, 1420 N. Main St.
– A stolen credit/debit card was used between June 5 and 18 at the Pop Shoppe, 1509 E. Innes St.
– A stolen check was forged and cashed between June 6 and 18 at Bank of America, 500 W. Innes St.
– A stolen credit/ATM card was used between June 16 and 18 at Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St.
– A stolen credit/ATM card was used between June 16 and 18 at Suntrust Bank, 105 S. Avalon Drive.
– Stolen credit cards were used between May 4 and June 18 at the Rite Aid Pharmacy, 640 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Two juveniles were charged June 18 with breaking into Lower Stone Lutheran Church, 2405 Lower Stone Church Road, Rockwell. They were released into their parents’ custody.
– Lisa Kay Honeycutt, 34, was charged June 18 with simple assault, and Brian Timothy Gaddy, 16, with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer after deputies responded to a domestic call by Misty Gaultney at 308 Wingate Lane, Rockwell.
– Doris Pope Kluttz, 511 Stafford Estates Drive, reported items valued at $1,960 stolen during a June 17 burglary at her home. The items were recovered.
– James Aaron Christopher, 1085 Raven Brook Way, reported his vehicle stolen from his home the night of June 18. The vehicle is valued at $9,500.
– Lewis Adam Weaver, 51, was charged June 18 with felony larceny.
– Edna Soto Solano, 25, was charged June 18 with simple assault.