Blotter: Strong-arm robbery at CVS Pharmacy
The manager of the CVS Pharmacy at 1702 E. Innes St. was assaulted during an Aug. 20 strong-arm robbery at the business.
In other Police Department reports:
– Michael Wayne Brooker, 20, was charged Aug. 18 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 609 Harrell St.
– Kenneth Leroy Jones, 16, was charged Aug. 18 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 200 Lloyd St.
– Peandra Charnelle Winn, 19, was charged Aug. 18 with second-degree trespassing at Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Bennett Tyler Garner, 19, and Preston Edward Dixon, 16, were charged Aug. 19 with misdemeanor larceny at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Alisha Dawn Dailey, 24, address given as streets of Salisbury, was charged Aug. 20 with being intoxicated and disruptive at 301 W. Henderson St. She was held under $500 secured bond pending an Oct. 1 trial date.
– A larceny from 160 Circle M Drive was reported Aug. 20.
– Bernice Griffin Davis reported checks stolen Aug. 15 or 16 from 1300 W. Innes St. One was subsequently cashed for $325.
– My Linh Tran reported her wallet stolen Aug. 20 at 1729 W. Innes St.
– Kay Rodgers reported copper piping stolen between Aug. 16 and 19 from The Wooden Stone, 106 S. Main St.
– Lisa Denise Brock, 715 N. Lee St., reported her front door was kicked in during an Aug. 20 burglary.
– George Andrew Jones, 48, was charged Aug. 20 with felony possession with intent to manufacture a Schedule I controlled substance at the corner of East Council and North Shaver streets.
– A 52-year-old female reported she was assaulted Aug. 20 at 817 E. Lafayette St.
– Letoya Simone Roach reported her wallet stolen Aug. 20 at 515 E. Innes St.
– Tanaye Hylton, 17, was charged Aug. 20 with felony larceny of two pairs of earrings from Claire’s Boutique in Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– A 24-year-old female reported a juvenile assaulted her by hitting her in the face with his fist Aug. 20 at 329 Foster Lane.
– Stephanie Hedrick McMillan reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 321 W. Horah St. Aug. 20.
– Brian Robert Hensley, 20, was charged Aug. 21 with felony possession with intent to manufacture a Schedule I controlled substance at the intersection of South Main Street and South Jake Alexander Boulevard.
– Bobby Taylor Waller, 113 Crawford St., reported his scooter stolen from his back yard the night of Aug. 20.
– Jennie Gale Hess reported someone tried to steal her vehicle the night of Aug. 20 from 629 Lafayette Circle.
– Amber Lee Springer reported softball equipment stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 612 Mocksville Ave. Aug. 21.
– A burglar broke into Salisbury Housing Authority Property at 1032 E. Lafayette St. the night of Aug. 20.
– Chad Keith Watson reported prescription medication stolen Aug. 21 at Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– William Jeffrey Allen, 601 Harrell St., reported vandals damaged his mailbox Aug. 20.
– Zachary Jane Ragan, 31, was charged Aug. 20 with felony breaking and entering a building at 3005 S. Main St.
– Roger Julius Terry, 60, was charged Aug. 20 with common law robbery at mile marker 88 on I-85.
– Warren Antonio Still, 26, 827 E. Lafayette St., was charged Aug. 21 with second-degree trespassing. He was released on a written promise to appear in court Oct. 1.