Blotter: Shots fired at corner of Mitchell and Boyd
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Shots were fired Aug. 1 at the corner of Mitchell and Boyd streets.
In other Police Department reports:
– Police are investigating a report that a victim was raped by two unknown suspects Aug. 1.
– An employee is suspected of taking money from the cash register at Burger King, 824 E. Innes St., on Aug. 1.
– Vinodchandra Patel reported an intoxicated suspect damaged vehicles in the Days Inn parking lot at 321 Bendix Drive on Aug. 1.
– A burglar broke into the Public Storage office at 1730 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. Aug. 1 and took money from the cash till.
– A burglar broke into the Blessing of God Ministry, 510 S. Main St., on Aug. 2.
– Someone broke into a One Love Periodic Services vehicle while it was parked at 100 W. Thomas St. Aug. 2.
– Robert Grover reported someone broke into and stole items from his vehicle while it was parked at 1040 E. Innes St. Aug. 2.
– Warren Eugene Grapes, 916 W. Horah St., reported a motorized scooter stolen from his property between 3 and 6 a.m. Aug. 2.
– Angela Denise Fisher reported items stolen Aug. 2 from 522 N. Main St.
– Ronnie Daniel Lee, 34 Knox St., reported items stolen from his property during an Aug. 2 burglary.
– Tanesha Lasonda Turner, 19, 810 S. Martin Luther Jr. Ave., No. 31H, was charged Aug. 2 with misdemeanor larceny at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St. She was released on a written promise to appear in court Sept. 22.
– Rudy Montgomery Joshua, 607 N. Ellis St., reported someone damaged a back window at his home on Aug. 2.
– Patrick Casey Nunn reported his vehicle stolen Aug. 3 from 217 Hillcrest Place.
– Janie Marie Basinger, 35, 66 Hill St., No. 2, was charged Aug. 3 with simple assault/simple assault and battery or affray based on a complaint by Brittany Nicole Basinger, same address. She was released on a written promise to appear in court Sept. 23.
– Christopher Andrew Shoe reported his vehicle stolen Aug. 3 from 725 Lincolnton Road.
– A 49-year-old man reported he was assaulted and robbed Aug. 3 at his North Main Street home.
– Leonard Raymond Pignatello, 605 W. Council St., reported items valued at $6,040 stolen during an Aug. 3 burglary at his home.
– Rex Kevin Sawyer reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. Aug. 3.
– Brenda Sue Bostic reported her vehicle stolen Aug. 3 from 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Jametta Rae Mendoza reported her 1994 Oldsmobile Bravada was stolen Aug. 3 from 850 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– John Everett Chriscoe, 38, 1805 Wellington Hills Circle, was charged Aug. 3 with making a false report to a police radio broadcasting station. He is accused of repeatedly calling 911 and then stating nothing was wrong and police weren’t needed. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending an Aug. 11 trial date.
– A 17-year-old male reported he was assaulted with a knife Aug. 4 at 215 Bendix Drive.
– Candas Michelle Turley, 22, 603 Correll St., East Spencer, was charged Aug. 3 with second-degree trespassing at 312 E. 11th St. She was released on a written promise to appear in court Sept. 29.