Blotter: Sheriff's Office investigating report of someone putting cocaine in woman's drink
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a report that someone put cocaine in a 24-year-old female’s drink at a party.
The incident occurred between July 15 and 18 at 17000 Stokes Ferry Road in Gold Hill, according to the Sheriff’s Office incident report.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Kevin Wayne Reavis, 44, was charged July 16 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 2170 Sherrills Ford Road.
– A July 16 larceny was reported at Carolina Perlite Co., 14630 U.S. 52, Gold Hill.
– Annie Marie Williams reported two unknown juveniles broke windows in a house she rents at 145 Longleaf Drive between July 13 and 16.
– Brandon Paul Hodges, 27, was charged July 16 with assault on a female.
– Gail Ann Troutman, 8170 Bringle Ferry Road, reported July 17 that someone broke into her home July 8 or 9 and removed jewelry and prescription drugs.
– Vandals damaged property and stole catalytic converters off two vehicles parked at North Hills Christian School, 2970 W. Innes St., the night of July 16.
– Theodore Maurice Luther, 39, and Latonia Michelle Martin, 36, were both charged July 17 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule II controlled substance at 315 Barbour St.
– Julie Rutter Mayle of Landis reported her vehicle stolen from I-85 between Peeler and Peach Orchard roads after she had a flat tire and left it there the night of July 16.
– James Robert Wooten, 28, was charged July 18 with felony larceny. He is accused of stealing a muffler, catalytic converter and exhaust pipes off Cheryle Watson Wietbrock’s vehicle while it was parked at her 955 Chandler Road home the night of July 16.
– A 16-year-old female from Granite Quarry reported her purse stolen July 17 from 645 Erwin Temple Church Road, Cooleemee.
– Ryan L. Jackson, 1159 Raymond’s Creek Drive, China Grove, reported July 17 that someone did $1,350 worth of damage to his property and stole tools valued at $1,125 on June 28.
– A 14-year-old boy reported July 17 that he had been threatened and assaulted and his $300 iPod had been stolen in an open area in the 600 block of East Ridge Road between June 25 and July 17.
– Robert Alton Shipwash, 38, was charged July 17 with misdemeanor breaking and entering of Kristie Lynn Boger’s home at 310 N. Enochville Ave., Kannapolis.
– Yaqui Tremaine Busby, 30, was charged July 17 with assault on a female at 270 Delta Downs Lane.