Blotter-Sheriff's Office charges man with cyberstalking
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Christopher Ray Little, 26, was charged April 5 with cyberstalking at 205 Shane Drive.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Lisa Annette Donehue, 38, 9490 Oakridge Drive, Kannapolis, was charged April 4 with assault with a deadly weapon following a domestic incident at the home.
– Jonathan Douglas Lynch, 4925 N.C. 801, Woodleaf, reported three truck rims stolen from his front yard the night of April 3.
– Edward Grady Long, 37, was charged April 4 with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury based on a complaint by Bobby Wayne Martin at 2825 N.C. 153, China Grove.
– Billy Frank Hutchinson reported stainless steel stolen from 1175 Fraley St., Faith, between March 14 and April 4.
– Michael Dewayne Steele, 60, was charged April 4 with misdemeanor possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance at Rowan Regional Medical Center.
– Jonathan Wayne Hargett, 22, and Michael Dean Hargett, 18, were charged April 4 with felony larceny.
– Brian Arness Mishak, 51, was charged April 4 with felony breaking and entering a building at 1802 W. C. St., Kannapolis.
– Brian Craig Graham, 31, was charged April 4 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance.
– Jamey Melissa Ingle, 26, was charged April 4 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer.
– Mary Westina Kennedy, 37, was charged April 4 with felony embezzlement of property received by virtue of office.
– A gas grill was reported stolen April 5 or 6 from Friendship Baptist Church, 101 Porter Road.
– Kwan Jamel Hamilton, 34, was charged April 5 with common law robbery.
– Christopher Wayne Alford, 34, was charged April 7 with felony first-degree burglary.
– John Lowell Hopkins, 58, was charged April 7 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance on Old Beatty Ford Road in Rockwell.