Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Gardening vehicles missing from farm
Farm and garden vehicles, power and hand tools are missing from a farm on John Rainey Road, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Betty Meadows of Mooresville reported the items, valued at $2,700, were taken from a building on the farm between Oct. 15, 2007 and Jan. 7.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Furman Rankin, 3860 Amity Hill Road, Cleveland, reported a burglar cut a padlock on his storage building Jan. 24 and then stole an air compressor.
– Heather Leigh Fallon, 3025 Woodleaf Road, reported a TV and DVD player stolen during a Jan. 25 burglary at her home. Total loss was $1,000.
– Becky Renee Tollie, 170 Sweet Pea Lane, reported soft drinks and beer stolen during a Jan. 25 break-in at her home. Total loss was $224.
– Todd Eugene Morgan of Salisbury reported the catalytic converted was cut off his vehicle while it was parked in the 4300 block of River Road Jan. 26.
– Christopher Martin Peeler, 26, 4830 Stokes Ferry Road, was charged Jan. 27 with simple assault based on a complaint by Gary Peeler, same address, and resisting a public officer. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is Feb. 13.
– Sam Leonard Miller of Mooresville reported items valued at $640 stolen from a house being built at 6720 W. N.C. 152, Mooresville, the night of Jan. 26.