Items stolen from Miller Road store
Money, cigarettes and fishing gear were stolen during a burglary at a Rowan County convenience store, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Department.
Edward Aldridge of Kannapolis reported the items, valued at $2,056, were removed from the store at 1235 Miller Road, China Grove, the night of Jan. 5. There was also $85 damage to a window.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Lee Max Calloway, 34, 925 Chandler Road, was charged Jan. 4 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Amanda R. Young, same address. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is Feb. 14.
– Mechelle, Marciunna Christina Glenn, 18, 711 Walton Road, was charged Jan. 4 with simple assault based on a complaint by Sumatra Dionne Smith, 1614 Standish St., Apartment 9A. Glenn was released on a written promise to appear in court Jan. 10.
– Zachary Wayne Holshouser III, 23, 115 Woodlake Drive, was charged Jan. 4 with misdemeanor larceny, felony forgery of instrument and felony uttering a forged instrument. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Donnie Ray Martin, 30, 1190 Old Beatty Ford Road, was charged Jan. 5 with misdemeanor larceny in Landis. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a Feb. 28 trial date.
– Hans Christopher Muschlitz, 36, 318 E. Hurst Drive, was charged Jan. 5 with second-degree trespassing based on a complaint by Meagan Cox, same address. He was released on a written promise to appear in court Feb. 21.
– Francisco Javier Chigora Reyes, 27, 1072 Matika Drive, was charged Jan. 7 with breaking or entering, domestic criminal trespassing and driving while license revoked. He is accused of breaking into Kelly Renea James’ 1268 Edgefield Drive home and demanding money, fleeing when she called 911. He was held pending a bond hearing.
– Brian David Reynolds, 39, 127 Greenview Drive, Kannapolis, and Matthew Tyler Reynolds, 37, 1075 Roy Cline Road, Kannapolis, were both charged Jan. 6 with assault and battery based on a complaint by Kelly Lynn Reynolds, 6911 Wrenn Ave., Kannapolis. Both were held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is Feb. 14.
– Justin Craig Sprinkle, 21, 1240 Dukemont St., was charged Jan. 4 with safecracking, breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering, all felonies. He was held under $15,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.