Blotter: Police report stabbing on Matika Drive
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Police report stabbing on Matika Drive
A 28-year-old male was stabbed in the right arm, stomach and chest during a July 4 assault on Matika Drive.
In other Police Department reports:
– Rebecca Lyn Yancey, 416 Ashbrook Road, reported vandals caused $200 damage to her front storm door on July 4.
– A 49-year-old man received a fractured right hip during a July 4 assault in the 200 block of East Bank Street.
– Robert Haston Polk, 60, was charged July 4 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Melody Ann Polk, 210 S. Oakhurst Drive.
– A 21-year-old female reported someone entered her Hall Street home July 4 and assaulted her.
– Joseph Michael Besmer reported someone broke into his vehicle while it was parked at 1811 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. July 5 and stole a CD player face plate.
– Lawrence Edward Kerr, 21, was charged July 7 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance following a traffic stop on Hall Street.
– Ira Graham, 28, was charged July 5 with disorderly conduct at 1614 Standish St.
– A 30-year-old male reported he had been assaulted with a beer bottle during a disturbance at a party the night of July 4.
– A 20-year-old male reported he was robbed at gunpoint of a MP3 player July 5 at Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St.
– Elva Marcelene Watson reported the stereo stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 2040 Harrison Road July 5.
– Michael Anthony Dixon reported someone threw a can, damaging his vehicle July 5 on Gold Hill Drive near Faith Road.
– Jessica Marie Corum, 32, was charged July 5 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 300 E. Innes St.
– Earl Franklin Graham, 61, was charged July 6 with misdemeanor breaking or entering buildings based on a complaint by Mozell Karmon Wray at 1003 Old Plank Road.
– A 19-year-old female reported someone forced their way into her Bringle Ferry Road home July 5 and assaulted her and others.
– Roberta Louise Anderson reported someone intentionally set fire to a vehicle at 122 Reamer Circle on July 6.
– Counterfeit money was used July 6 to purchase items at Pop Shoppe, 1509 E. Innes St.
– Tracy Lea Anger, 519 N. Shaver St., reported $50 damage to a door knob, window screen, backyard fence and padlock during a July 6 attempted burglary at her home.
– A 37-year-old female reported she was assaulted July 7 in the 600 block of North Ellis Street.
– Jeffery Lynn Tevepaugh, 49, was charged July 6 with assault on a female at 400B E. Lafayette St.
– Bobby Johnathan Chambers, 18, was charged July 6 with second-degree trespassing at 715 Hall St.