Blotter: Man charged with violation of domestic violence protective order
Steven Lee Taylor, 29, was charged Sept. 20 with violating a domestic violence protective order at 1225 Taylors Country Lane, Gold Hill.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Tim Huskins, 22, was charged Sept. 20 with assault on a female at 321 Crown Point Place.
– Crystal Webster Allman, 30, was charged Sept. 21 with simple assault/simple assault and battery.
– William Daniel Brown, 31, was charged Sept. 21 with simple assault/simple assault and battery at 304 Depot St., Cleveland.
– Jeff Philips, 46, was charged Sept. 21 with simple assault at 104 Hill-n-Dale Lane, Cleveland.
– Darrell Wayne Parks, 44, was charged Sept. 21 with felony possession of stolen goods at 6860 River Road, Richfield.
– Ronald Lee Brinson, 57, was charged Sept. 21 with misdemeanor larceny at 1680 Rainey Road.
– Kimberly Lynn Frizzell, 32, was charged Sept. 21 with felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury at 270 Wal Hollow Lane, Mooresville.