Blotter: Man charged with criminal trespassing
Glenn Alan Payne, 41, was charged July 25 with domestic criminal trespassing at 1199 Old W. Innes St.
In other Police Department reports:
– Cherrelle Jenae Chawlk, 22, 311 S. Clay St., was charged July 25 with disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace at the intersection of Park Avenue and North Shaver Street. She was held under $500 secured bond pending a Sept. 3 trial date.
– Lee Anthony Chatfield, 32, address given as streets of Salisbury, was charged July 26 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Doris Morris Smith. He was held pending a bond hearing.
– Patsy Twitty Dukes, 47, was charged July 27 with misdemeanor larceny of clothing from Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Kimberly Chon Sifford, 43, was charged July 27 with misdemeanor larceny of clothing from Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Daniel James Parrish, 32, was charged July 27 with possession of drug paraphernalia after he was found asleep at the wheel of his vehicle in the parking lot at Food Lion, 2104 Statesville Blvd.
– A burglar tried to break into Atlantic Petroleum Inc., 1614 E. Innes St., July 28.
– Christopher Demont Cannon reported tires on his vehicle were slashed while it was parked on the street at 410 W. 15th St. July 28.
– Stephen Duane Proctor, 1300 Larchmont Place, reported items valued at $1,400 stolen during a burglary at his home between July 26 and 28.
– Lenora Leigh Angle reported vandals caused $300 damage to a door and window at 418 Park Ave. between July 25 and 27.
– A 21-year-old female reported she had been assaulted July 28 at 410 W. 15th St.
– Betty Houston was charged July 28 with misdemeanor larceny of items valued at $18.50 from Big Lots in Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Charles Mulherin reported someone made an unauthorized purchase with his debit card July 25 at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Michael Edward Hicks reported he had been a victim of fraud by impersonation after a suspect obtained property from him using someone else’s identification.
– Jackie Darrell Sloop, 124 Chestnut St., reported the July 29 theft of a scooter from his property.
– A burglar broke into Sagebrush Steakhouse, 428 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., July 29.
– Hope Daugherty, 21, was charged July 26 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 1000 E. Lafayette St.
– Marcus Dewayne Mashore, 25, 329 S. Lee St., was charged July 28 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Ebony Black, 525 Carolina Blvd. Trial date is Aug. 28.