A 29-year-old man reported someone pointed a large handgun at him Feb. 16 at 609 S. Craige St.
– Kenneth E. Boone reported someone cut a tire on his vehicle while it was parked in the 1200 block of North Long Street Feb. 16.
– Abigail Lopez Dominguez reported a vehicle stolen the night of Feb. 15 from 915 Pine St.
– Gregory Scot Jackson reported a tire cut on his vehicle while it was parked at Catawba College, 2300 W. Innes St., Feb. 16.
– A burglar broke into an apartment at 315 Ashbrook Road Feb. 17.
– David Johnson Steelman, 128 Overman Ave., reported a burglar broke into his storage building Feb. 17 and stole several items.
– Edward Bayer reported vandals spray-painted a wall at 528 S. Fulton St. Feb. 16 or 17.
– Keith Eugene Urey reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at 345 Faith Road Feb. 17.
– Gaudencia Hernandez Mercado, 210 Titan Drive, reported her vehicle was stolen Feb. 17 from her driveway.
– Amanda Roberson was charged Feb. 18 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance.
– James Brian Carroll reported vandals caused $48 damage to a tire on his van while it was parked at 414 Kincaid Road the night of Feb. 17.
– David Milton Freeman was charged Feb. 18 with misdemeanor larceny at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– Barbara Stewart, 829 N. Green St., reported someone broke into her storage building the night of Feb. 17 and stole a set of tools belonging to Carla Iannone.
– Cherly Arlene Porter reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at Tri-State Hospital Supply, 3310 S. Main St., Feb. 18. Total loss was $1,500.
– Aubrey Lee Myers reported vandals damaged her van Feb. 18 while it was parked at China Buffet, 205 N. Arlington St.
– Elaine Allman reported her purse stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 315 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. Feb. 18.
– Craig Addison Ritchie reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at Pizza Hut, 1030 E. Innes St., Feb. 18.
– Molly Alesia Delgado, 17, 114 Reamer Circle, was charged Feb. 18 with misdemeanor larceny and resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer. She was held under $500 secured bond pending a March 26 trial date.
– Taneisha Nicole Watson, 16, 708 N. Green St., was charged Feb. 18 with simple assault based on a complaint by Cynthia Gaither Jackson, 1425 Melrose St. Trial date is March 13.
– Melisha Stewart, 27, 117 E. Steele St., was charged Feb. 18 with injury to personal property based on a complaint by Mark Anthony Davis Jr., 3555 Dogwood Court. Trial date is March 20.
– Jerome Raynall Allison, 23, 502 S. Rowan Ave., Spencer, was charged Feb. 18 with violating a domestic violence protective order based on a complaint by Mary Elizabeth Mason, 108A Clancy St. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is March 12.
– Lonnie Paul Sprinkle, 67, 709 Milling Road, Mocksville, was charged Feb. 18 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer. Trial date is May 13.