Blotter: Laptops stolen from Knox Middle
Three laptop computers were stolen during a burglary at a local school, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
The break-in occurred April 29 at Knox Middle School, 1625 W. Park Road.
In other Police Department reports:
– James Fulcher Krimminger, 27, 218 N. Ellis St., was charged April 25 with felony larceny and felony possession of stolen goods. He was held under $10,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– James Lamount Houpe, 36, 200 Castlewood Drive, No. 228, was charged April 26 with assault on a female. He was held pending a bond hearing.
– Jessica Marie Corum, 32, 314 E. 11th St., was charged April 26 with possession of drug paraphernalia during a vehicle stop in the 500 block of East Cemetery Street. She was held under $300 secured bond pending a June 30 trial date.
– Timothy Lamont Coan, 30, 107 Division Ave., East Spencer, was charged April 27 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending a May 29 trial date.
– Anthony Laronn Davis, 31, 324 Calhoun St., was charged April 25 with vandalism, willful and wanton injury to real property. Trial date is May 22.