Blotter – Items worth $550 stolen from China Grove home
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Items worth $550 stolen from China Grove homeBobby Gene Austin, 135 Cedar Ridge Lane, China Grove, reported items valued at $550 stolen during an Oct. 9 burglary at his home.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Timothy Lee Hamilton, 47, was charged Oct. 9 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule II controlled substance at 2166 Statesville Blvd. He was held under $2,500 bond pending a first appearance in court
– Melvin R. Shaver, 1120 Shaver Road, Richfield, reported a four-wheeler and John Deere Gator stolen from his property the night of Oct. 8. Total loss was $4,500.
– A burglar broke into FH Construction Co., 2875 N. Cannon Blvd., Kannapolis, Oct. 2 and stole tools valued at $2,815.
– John Williams reported items valued at $7,650 were stolen from a storage building at 804 Performance Road, Mooresville, between Oct. 3 and 6.
– Alvaro Garcia Rodriguez, 110 McWood Drive, China Grove, reported $4,500 worth of building materials stolen Oct. 8 from his property.
– John Calvin Euart, 535 Sam Euart Road, Rockwell, reported vandals damaged decorative items around his house Oct. 9.
– Michael Jay Beatty, 49, was charged Oct. 9 with felony obtaining property by false pretense.
– Jesse Bryan Harris, 19, was charged Oct. 9 with simple assault.
– Logan William Elliott, 19, was charged Oct. 9 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Juanita Michael Jackson, 57, was charged Oct. 9 with felony obtaining property by false pretense.
– Aaron Kyle Yarborough, 17, was charged Oct. 9 with making harassing telephone calls at 660 Sides Road.
– Chris Carter, 27, was charged Oct. 9 with injury to personal property at 5714 Mooresville Road.