Blotter: Home invasion with shooting
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a reported home invasion with shooting.
The incident occurred at 9:30 p.m. Oct. 30 at an Archer Road home.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Hoyle Stephen Wood, 59, was charged Oct. 30 with gambling equipment violations at 7430 E. N.C. 152, Rockwell.
– Troy Lee Harwell, 59, was charged Oct. 30 with gambling lottery violation at 958 Webb Road.
– Steven Wayne Pennington, 206 Vanderbilt Ave., China Grove, reported items stolen from several vehicles parked in driveways in China Grove and Kannapolis the night of Oct. 29.
– Randy Galloway, 5260 Enochville School Road, China Grove, reported cash stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of Oct. 29.
– Brandon Shawn Terry, 16, was charged Oct. 30 with felony breaking and entering motor vehicles at West Rowan High School, 8050 N.C. 801, Mount Ulla. He is accused of removing $600 worth of stereo amplifiers from Elizajah Jasean Goodson’s vehicle.
– Rebekah Kaala Absher, 29, was charged Oct. 30 with felony trafficking in drugs at 525 W. Council St.
– Reginald D. McConneaughey of Salisbury reported a vandalism at 3020 W. Innes St. the night of Oct. 29.
– Doretta McNeely, 8609 Mooresville Road, reported a burglar broke into her home Oct. 30.
– Scott Wayne Dixon, 35, was charged Oct. 30 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 4945 Woodleaf Road.
– Barbara Jordan Wilkerson, 985 John St., China Grove, reported keys stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at her home Oct. 30.
– Virginia Coffee, 142 Proctor Drive, reported a $1,100 Dell computer stolen during an Oct. 30 burglary at her home.
– David Ray Hartman, 43, was charged Oct. 30 with misuse of the 911 emergency telephone system at 430 Ridgecrest Road.
– Courtney Jermain Vandlandingham, 35, was charged Oct. 30 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance at 311 Scott Road.
– Tasha Michelle Clodfelter, 23, was charged Oct. 30 with felony obtaining property by false pretense at 1614 Standish St.
– Charles Phillip Clodfelter, 28, was charged Oct. 30 with felony obtaining property by false pretense and felony fraud.
– Reginald Carmichael Everhart, 28, was charged Oct. 30 with vandalism to real property/willful and wanton injury at 125 Scaley Bark Drive.
– Vincent Andrew Pauley, 21, was charged Oct. 30 with simple assault.
– Laci Elizabeth Akers, 18, was charged Oct. 30 with simple assault.
– Kayla Akers, 17, was charged Oct. 30 with simple assault.
– Colton R. Overcash reported his vehicle was “keyed” while it was parked at East Rowan High School, 175 St. Luke’s Church Road, Oct. 30 and 31.
– Jerry McDaniel reported a burglar broke into Jimmy’s Lake Side, 9185 Bringle Ferry Road, Oct. 31 and stole a gun and cash. Total loss was $1,050.
– John Preston Harrity, 19, was charged Oct. 31 with simple assault at 4635 Goodman Lake Road based on a complaint by Jerry Lee Randall.
– Linda Elaine Cosby of Kannapolis reported an Oct. 31 larceny from 100 Roy Miller Park Road.
– Stephen Bradley Sechler reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked in the 200 block of Wakefield Drive Oct. 31.
– Johnny Ray Stewart, 47, was charged Oct. 31 at 1123 Lucas Lane, Cleveland, with simple assault based on a complaint by Craig Dean Stewart.
– A 46-year-old female reported she had been assaulted Nov. 1 at 118 Yachtsman Drive.
– Betty Lanning Parker, 2220 Needmore Road, Woodleaf, reported a portable liquid oxygen tank valued at $400 stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at her home the night of Oct. 31.
– Susan Overcash of Mooresville reported a burglar broke into 15380 N.C. 801, Mount Ulla, the night of Oct. 31.
– Joseph Franklin Williams, 36, was charged Nov. 1 with felony trafficking in drugs during a traffic stop on East Ridge Road.
– Christopher Lee Carter, 23, was charged Nov. 2 at 2500 Earle St., Kannapolis, with misdemeanor aiding and abetting.
– Michael Thomas Morris, 30, was charged Nov. 2 with assault on a female at 15000 Stokes Ferry Road, Gold Hill, based on a complaint by Annette M. Buelin.