Blotter: East Rowan students charged with simple assault
Two students, Randall Blake Farmer, 16, 1150 Shore Acres Road, and Taylor Austin Daniel, 17, 209 Trappers Ridge Drive, Rockwell, were charged April 2 with simple assault following a disturbance in the East Rowan High School gym at 175 St. Luke’s Church Road.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– James Wiseman Phelps of Phelps Wood Products, 12010 Statesville Blvd., Cleveland, reported approximately 10,000 pounds of scrap metal valued at $500 was stolen from the business’ property between March 25 and 28.
– Tommy Reid Brown, 2405 Eagle St., Kannapolis, reported the theft of three scooters from his yard between March 31 and April 2. Total loss was $2,600.
– Elizabeth Jane Bevels of Salisbury reported her pocketbook stolen March 31 from Southeast Middle School, 1570 Peeler Road.
– Penny Richardson Monroe Misenheimer, 31, was charged April 2 with felony larceny of a firearm at Danny’s Truck Stop, 1130 Peeler Road.
– Allen Humphrey Tillery, 16, was charged April 2 with simple assault.
– Ronald Bentley of Salisbury reported someone stole the catalytic converter and battery from his vehicle while it was parked at 2580 Airport Road April 3. Total loss was $550.
– Mark Allan Dudley, 106 Barley Run, reported vandals cut six tires on vehicles parked at his home the night of April 2. Total loss was $530.
– Antonio David Ruiz, 18, was charged April 3 with misdemeanor larceny at 225 N. Salisbury Ave., Granite Quarry.
– A juvenile was charged April 3 with stealing telephone equipment from 790 Crescent Road, Rockwell.
– Clint Dale Mills, 25, was charged April 3 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule IV controlled substance on U.S. 29 North.
– Tracie Farrington Moss, 39, was charged April 3 with making harassing phone calls.
– Tony Conway Duckworth, 32, was charged April 4 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Reuben Rink Beaver, 280 Foster Road, Cleveland, reported the April 4 theft of a firearm from his home.