Blotter – Car reported 'keyed' at West Rowan High
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Timothy Rashaad Minter reported someone “keyed” his car April 8 while it was parked at West Rowan High School, 8050 N.C. 801, Mount Ulla.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Sahirah Nadiyah Akbar reported someone damaged his vehicle and stole items valued at $2,060 out of it while it was parked in the 2500 block of Old Concord Road April 9.
– John Aaron Jancic reported a check was cashed fraudulently between March 8 and April 8 at Mid-State Metals 2415 Rary Road, Cleveland.
– Garcia Daniel Morgan, 320 E. Chamblee Drive, reported April 9 that he paid a woman suspect $400 to fill out an INS application for him on Feb. 17, but she has not returned the paperwork.
– Teresa Darlene Whitley, 2440 Goodnight Road, reported vandals broke a basement window at her home April 9. Damage totaled $100.
– Daniel Joseph Crate reported someone caused $200 damage to his vehicle while it was parked at 147 Nuthatch Lane, China Grove, the night of April 9.
– Lucas Henderson McKee, 19, was charged April 10 with felony possession with intent to manufacture a Schedule VI controlled substance at 103 Church St., Cleveland.
– Adolphus Lee Bolen, 30, was charged April 9 with sexual Battery at 319 Bendix Drive.
– Bryan Michael Williams, 25, was charged April 9 with felony breaking and entering a building at 270 Sweetpea Lane.
– Herbert Eugene Curlee, 58, was charged April 9 with felony obtaining property by false pretense at 204 Ridge Crest Court.
– Trevor Marcus Cauble, 18, and Hunter L. Blankenship, 17, were both charged April 10 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at East Rowan High School, 175 St. Luke’s Church Road.