Blotter – Camera equipment stolen from Overton Elementary
Camera equipment is missing from a local school, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
Anthony P. Johnson reported the equipment stolen between Sept. 12 and 15 from a building at Overton Elementary School, 1825 W. Park Road.
In other Police Department reports:
– James Allen Bailey reported his wallet stolen from his vehicle at 1518 E. Innes St. Sept. 15 after he gave a suspect a lift in his vehicle.
– Vandals spray-painted several vehicles and Dumpsters at Lakewood Apartments the night of Sept. 15.
– Terry Wayne Wright, 50, 1515 S. Salisbury Ave., No. 29, Spencer, was charged Sept. 16 with felony forgery and uttering and failing to appear in court. He was arrested at Innes Street Drugs, 1706 W. Innes St. when he allegedly tried to pick up a forged prescription. He was held under $77,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Joseph Anthony Ellison, 712B E. Council St., reported two drills and a skill saw stolen Sept. 16 from a storage building behind his home.
– A rental truck operated by Norfolk Southern Corp. was broken into while it was parked at 1001 Klumac Road between Sept. 11 and 15. Damage totaled $300.
– Aszia Sharie Glenn was charged Sept. 16 with misdemeanor larceny of clothing from Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Kevin Garrett Barringer reported he left his wallet at the Pit Stop, 2412 S. Main St., Sept. 8 or 9. It was taken and a credit card inside it used to purchase $300 in gasoline from two locations in Salisbury.
– Kevin Michael Pendleton, 33, was charged Sept. 16 with felony larceny of a computer from Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Charles Warren Fuller reported a vehicle stolen Sept. 16 from the parking lot at Walgreen’s, 705 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Joshua Shawn Duff, 21, 474 Lane St., Kannapolis, was charged Sept. 15 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at the intersection of Faith Road and South Jake Alexander Boulevard.