Blotter: Burglar hits rental property
Burglar breaks into rental property
Lawrence William Witherspoon reported a burglar broke into his rental property at 833 W. Bank St. on July 15.
In other Police Department reports:
– Delissa Tillery reported the July 15 theft of her vehicle from 1925 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Doris Mayfield Gray reported the July 15 theft of her vehicle from 1113 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
– Jennifer Dawn Cabrera reported a ring stolen July 14 or 15 from 2127 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Someone removed the tip jar from Il Colosseo, a restaurant at 716 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., on July 15.
– Deanna Davis was charged July 15 with possession of marijuana at Clancy Hills Apartments.
– Christopher Wayne Hamilton, 35, 1024 N. Titan Drive, was charged July 15 with possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer and failing to appear in court at 715 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. He was held under $1,500 secured bond pending a Sept. 3 trial date.
– Steve Shad Stallings, 31, 315 Ashbrook Road, No. 52, was charged July 16 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Crystal Isenhour Messer, same address. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is Aug. 11.
– Elizabeth Gay Bentley McBryde reported her wallet was stolen July 16 at 1831 W. Innes St.
– Ella Jean Phifer, 49, was charged July 14 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 899 E. Innes St.
– Kenteze Martin, 17, 1824 Quail Run Drive, Cleveland, was charged July 15 with two counts of communicating threats based on a complaint by Terrance Lajaune Tabron, 2183 Mallard Point Drive, Kannapolis. Trial date is Aug. 21.- A burglar broke into Bank of America, 2089 Statesville Blvd., July 11.
– Erick Eugene King, 32, was charged July 9 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at the intersection of North Shaver and East Franklin streets.
– Thomas Wayne Geyer, 42, 250 Mike Drive, was charged July 10 with assault on a minor child. He was held under $700 secured bond pending an Aug. 28 trial date.
– Chris Van Campbell, 25, 1945 Foster Road, Cleveland, was charged July 10 with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance in the 100 block of North Shaver St. He was held under $7,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Maurice Dirton Jr., 26, 625 E. Lafayette St., No. 4, was charged July 10 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Marcy Kunkle-Cook, 600A N. Ellis St. He was held pending a bond hearing.
– Tanesha Lashonda Turner, 19, 810 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave., No 31H, was charged July 10 with simple assault/simple assault and battery or affray based on a complaint by Tara Anita Pharr, 1024 W. Monroe St. Trial date is Aug. 21.
– Veronica Regina Lyons McCracken, 42, was charged July 6 with possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop on Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue.- Robert Allen Freed reported a July 14 larceny at 518 W. Council St.
– A 54-year-old female reported she had been assaulted July 14 at 734 Ryan St.
– Sandra Dean Reichert, 47, was charged July 15 with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance at 700 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
– A Fab Designs Inc. truck was stolen July 16 from 2231 Old Wilkesboro Road.
– Two credit card frauds were reported between July 14 and 16 at Premier Federal Credit Union, 1601 Brenner Ave.
– A July 15 larceny was reported at Bakery Feeds, 210 N. Main St.
– Ashely Dawn Helms reported she was a victim of fraud July 16 at 2132 Statesville Blvd.
– Billie Sowers King reported she was the victim of fraud by wire/computer/electronic manipulation July 15 or 16 at 109 Shamrock Drive.