Blotter: Burglar breaks into Kannapolis used car lot
Vehicle keys and a vehicle were stolen after a burglar broke into a Kannapolis used car lot, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
The incident occurred Aug. 31 at Raffaldt Used Cars, 7444 Spring Acres Drive, Kannapolis.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Theodore William Love of China Grove reported someone stole checks and then forged and uttered them in Cabarrus County between Aug. 1 and 28.
– Christopher Lee Childers, 33, was charged Aug. 28 with felony possession with intent to manufacture a Schedule VI controlled substance after 43 dosage units of Phenobarbatol was found in his possession at 68000 I-85 South, China Grove.
– Charles D. Morgan reported a burglar broke into his shop at 3403 Lower Stone Church Road, Rockwell, between Aug. 26 and 29.
– Matthew Rudd Farrington, 1015 Stirewalt Road, China Grove, reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at his home Aug. 29.
– Christopher Charles Turner, 30, was charged Aug. 30 with simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance on Bringle Ferry Road at Fortune Lane.
– William Paul Wolford reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 1038 Kenwood Lane, Kannapolis, the night of Aug. 29.
– Thomas Stephen Davis reported items stolen from a building at 1030 Glover Road after someone broke into it between Aug. 26 and 30.
– Allen Brian Clemmon, 35, was charged Aug. 30 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance at Old Beatty Ford Road and U.S. 29 in Landis.
– A burglar broke into Hogan’s Convenience Store, 2580 Airport Road, Aug. 30.
– Richard Krick, 2415 Webb Road, reported items stolen during an Aug. 31 break-in at his home.
– Nicholas Thornton reported a Suzuki DR650 SE motorcycle stolen from a carport at 3420 N. Enochville Ave., Mooresville, the night of Aug. 30.
– Janice Lavonne Hartis, 9800 Old Concord Road, China Grove, reported a burglar broke into her home Aug. 31.
– Joshua Lee Meece, 20, was charged Aug. 31 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at a driver’s license checkpoint on Stokes Ferry Road at Trexler Road.