Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Several items were damaged during a weekend break-in at a local church, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
The crime occurred Aug. 4 at Holy Tabernacle Church, 325 Malcolm Road.
In other Police Department reports:
– Larry Lee Lisk, 1712 Bringle Ferry Road, reported a burglar broke into his home Aug. 4 through a window.
– Allen Leonard was charged Aug. 4 with simple possession of marijuana at 1614 Standish St.
– William Scott Kerr, 22, was charged Aug. 5 with felony breaking and entering a vehicle owned by Joseph Everett Starnes while it was parked at 2205 Woodleaf Road Aug. 4.
– Demetri Antonio Cruse, 25, was charged Aug. 4 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 4750 S. Main St.
– Mark Andrew Foutz, 18, was charged Aug. 4 with simple assault based on a complaint by Tiffany Michelle Upright. The incident occurred at 2133 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Deborah Dula was charged Aug. 4 with misdemeanor larceny at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Lasonya Denise Miller, 25, was charged Aug. 4 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance following a traffic stop at Ryan Street and Old Concord Road.
– Shirley Rogers Cartner, 57, was charged Aug. 5 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule II controlled substance during a traffic stop at 2205 Woodleaf Road.
– William Scott Kerr, 1404 Lakewood Drive, reported the theft of a $2,000 laptop computer and two video game systems valued at $199 each during an Aug. 5 burglary at his home.
– Linda Donett Boyd reported vandals broke a window in her vehicle while it was parked at 1021 N. Main St. Aug. 5.
– Anthony Todd BAiley, 47, was charged Aug. 6 with shoplifting three women’s watches at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St., and resisting a public officer.
– Kristy Renee Peters reported $120 cash stolen Aug. 6 at Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St.
– Mark Martin reported two copper gutter downspouts were removed from First Presbyterian Church’s session house at 107 S. Jackson St. between Aug. 1 and 6.
– Gary Albert Beaver reported his wallet was stolen Aug. 6 from 201 W. Fisher St.
– Jennifer L. Lasure reported someone tried to pass a counterfeit $100 bill at Circle K/76, 1015 E. Innes St., Aug. 6.
– Frederick Robert Tucker reported a burglar broke into his brother’s home at 300 Harrell St. Aug. 4.
– Carol Massey reported a vandalism at West End Community Park, 1100 Brenner Ave., between Aug. 3 and 6.
– Laurette Madelon Fowles reported her pocketbook stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 615 Industrial Ave. Aug. 6.
– James Matthew Hairston reported a bicycle stolen Aug. 6 from the yard at 806 Maupin Ave.
– Michelle Obeid reported vandals damaged her vehicle while it was parked at 223 Oakwood Ave. between Aug. 5 and 7.
– Juan M. Correa, a real estate agent, reported his wallet was stolen Aug. 6 while he was showing a house at 901 N. Main St. to clients.
– A strong-arm robbery was reported Aug. 6 at the Family Dollar Store, 521 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.