Various pieces of furniture were stolen during a theft at a Salisbury home, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
Jayne Dunn Evon reported the items, valued at $2,000, were stolen from her 900 Fairmont Ave. home between June 25 and Aug. 7.
In other Police Department reports:
– Marva Gibson McCain reported someone broke into her vehicle while it was parked at the Hurley YMCA, 828 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., Aug. 6.
– Holly Cormack, 400 S. Merritt Ave., reported someone tried to break into her home Aug. 6.
– A stolen check was passed for $100 Aug. 6 at Ace Cash Express, 1529 W. Innes St.
– Ronnie L. Dunston reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at 1030 Grady St. the night of Aug. 5.
– Lilly Mae Wakefield reported an Aug. 7 burglary at 615 Linn Lane.
– A burglar tried to break into Jerry’s Shell Station, 600 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., Aug. 7.
– Sharon Burrell of Cohen Roofing & Metal Co., 620 Industrial Ave., reported Aug. 7 that two rolls of copper wire had been stolen from inside the business within the previous two weeks.
– Jerry Rodriguez Cruz, 1035 Camp Road, reported the Aug. 7 theft of a 2003 Mitsubishi Evolution from his yard.
– A 16-year-old male reported he was assaulted Aug. 7 behind Salisbury High School by three suspects.
– Alisha Renne Brinson reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 704 E. Innes St. Aug. 7.
– Pamela Yvette Reid, 37, and Kennew Dominique Reid, 15, were charged Aug. 7 with misdemeanor larceny of items valued at $564.17 from Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– A 21-year-old woman reported someone shot a gun at her while she sat on the porch at her Knox Street home Aug. 7.
– Pearline Lilly reported her wallet was stolen from her pocketbook Aug. 7 at 635 Statesville Blvd.
– A 23-year-old male was the victim of a strong-arm robbery Aug. 7 at Super 8 Motel, 925 Bendix Drive.
– Christopher Mark Heine, 25, was charged Aug. 7 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at Rowan Regional Medical Center, 612 Mocksville Ave.
– Thomas Mikoski reported Aug. 8 that items had been stolen from 100 Polo Drive between Aug. 13 and 16.
– A 17-year-old male reported he was assaulted during an Aug. 8 larceny at Food Lion, 123 Mahaley Ave.
– Lasheria Terry and Nishelle Cherry were charged Aug. 8 with misdemeanor larceny of items from Old Navy, 385 Faith Road.
– Arthur Barron White, 410 Vance Ave., reported a lawn mower was stolen from his front porch between Aug. 2 and 8.