Students charged after fight breaks out at Salisbury High School
Three students were charged Jan. 10 after they were involved in a fight on the third floor of Salisbury High School, 500 Lincolnton Road, Jan. 10.
Karen Denise Harris, 18, and Jacqueline Antanette, 17, were both charged with disorderly conduct disturbing the peace. The third student is a juvenile. Trial date is Feb. 15.
In other Police Department reports:
* Reginald Allen Vincent reported his 1993 Honda Accord was stolen from 210 Sunset Drive Jan. 9.
* Jon Michael Reynolds reported a 1985 Buick LeSabre stolen Jan. 10 from 530 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
* Someone broke into a Charlotte Observer newspaper box at 275 Bendix Drive Jan. 11.
* Labryan Dion Hawkins, 20, was charged Jan. 9 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 623 W. Council St.
* Reginald Anthony Wooden, 36, was charged Jan. 9 with carrying concealed weapons at 623 W. Council St.
* Nancy Lorene Broadway, 35, was charged Jan. 9 with felony breaking and entering a building at 601 Morlan Park Road.
* Barbara Ann Smith, 51, was charged Jan. 9 with simple assault, simple assault and battery or affray.
* Billy Eugene Kee Jr., 29, 10200 Mount Olive Road, Mount Pleasant, was charged Jan. 10 with misdemeanor larceny and assault on a female based on a complaint by Mary Belle Phillips, 111 Larch Road. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a March 8 trial date.
* James Chris Oliver, 38, 1550 Poole Road, was charged Jan. 10 with felony breaking and entering a building during a traffic stop at the intersection of Depot and Kerr streets. He was held under $7,500 secured bond pending a Jan. 11 first appearance in court.
* William Maass reported the Jan. 9 theft of a bicycle from 710 Maple Ave.
* Wanda Graig Winecoff reported someone obtained money from her by using false pretense between Jan. 8 and 10 at 2204 S. Main St.