Stolen truck found wrecked at South Railroad Street and Military Avenue
A truck stolen from the Driveshaft Shop Jan. 3 was found after it had been wrecked, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
The vehicle, valued at $5,000, was located at the intersection of South Railroad Street and Military Avenue.
In other Police Department reports:
* A 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer was taken from Team Chevrolet, 404 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., by fraudulent means between Nov. 24 and Dec. 10.
* Ryan Lamar Holland, 24, was charged Jan. 2 with possession with intent to manufacture a Schedule I controlled substance at 236 Pearl St.
* A counterfeit $10 bill was used to pay for items purchased at J&J Beauty Supply, 428 E. Innes St., between Dec. 30 and Jan. 3.
* Vandals broke a window at F&M Bank, 221 Statesville Blvd., on Jan. 3.
* Omar Deray Robinson, 1710 Old Wilkesboro Road, reported items valued at $2,400 stolen from his apartment while he was away between Dec. 28 and Jan. 3.
* Hayward Lynn Raffaldt, 45, 2601 Lyla Ave., Concord, was charged Jan. 3 with felony uttering a forged instrument. He was released on a written promise to appear in court Jan. 3.
* Garrett Deongelo W. Chalk, 20, 210 Malcolm Road, was charged Jan. 3 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Stephaine Yalese Marie Bailey, 120 Proctor Drive. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is Feb. 8.
* Gregorio Ramiro Catalan, 32, 6365 Hunting Lodge Road, Climax, was charged Jan. 3 with misdemeanor larceny at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St. He was held under $1,500 secured bond pending a March 14 trial date.
* Tracy Camrone Bernhardt, 33, was charged Jan. 3 with carrying concealed weapons on East Innes Street.
* Centera Hoskins, 618 E. Cemetery St., reported vandals drove through her yard Jan. 4, damaging the lawn, a tree and bush.
* Jai Rahin Withers reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at 127 S. Main St. Jan. 4.
* An 18-year-old man was the victim of a strong-arm robbery Jan. 4 at Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. His belt and $100 in cash were stolen.
* Pamela Evette Tinsley, 2538 Old Wilkesboro Road, reported vandals damaged her mailbox Jan. 4.
* Eric Solomon Dearmore, 24, address given as streets of Salisbury, was charged Jan. 3 with second-degree trespassing at 300 Depot St. He was held under $300 secured bond pending a March 6 trial date.
* Chloe Lattanzi Owens reported she was assaulted Jan. 5 at 715 Hall St.
* A larceny occurred at Nations Rent, 209 Faith Road, between Dec. 20 and Jan. 5.
* Tonya Leanne Thomas Hennis, 31, 215 Henderlite St., was charged Jan. 5 with common law robbery and breaking and entering a building, both felonies, at 113 E. Miller St. She was held under $15,000 secured bond pending a Jan. 9 first appearance in court.
* A larceny was reported Jan. 5 at Blount Construction, 401 E. Glenview Drive.
* Elizabeth Collins Frizzell, 33, 110 Kristy Lane, was charged Jan. 5 with possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to appear in court. She was held under $3,000 secured bond pending a Feb. 26 trial date.
* A burglar broke into Air Land and Sea Pets, 1708 E. Innes St., Jan. 6.
* Jacqueline Jones King reported a Jan. 6 vandalism at 606 E. Lafayette St.
* Darlene Worth Alexander reported a Jan. 6 vandalism at 113 Reamer Circle.
* Ronnie Dale Leach reported a Jan. 7 vandalism at 399 S. Main St.
* Neal Alderman reported a Jan. 7 larceny at 109 Yorkshire Drive.
* Yolanda Germaine Phillips Nunn, 36, 700 W. Fisher St., was charged Jan. 7 with felony assault with a deadly weapon based on a complaint by Donnie Leon Nunn, same address. She was held pending a Jan. 9 bond hearing.
* Miguel Angel Mendoza Aguilar reported his vehicle was stolen from 114 E. Harrison St. the night of Jan. 6.
* A 41-year-old woman reported Jan. 7 that she had been the victim of a sex offense at 1420 E. Innes St. on Dec. 29.
* Ashley Marie Beaver reported a Jan. 7 vandalism at 515 E. Innes St.
* A 21-year-old man was the victim of a robbery with a firearm Jan. 7 at 231 W. D Ave.
* Nelson Thomas Jr., 43, 715 Hall St., No. 35J, was charged Jan. 5 with assault by strangulation and assault on a female. He was held pending a Jan. 9 bond hearing.
* Michelle Beamer, 40, 280 Foster Road, Cleveland, was charged Jan. 5 with misdemeanor larceny based on a complaint by Reuben Beaver, same address. Trial date is Feb. 8.
* Bryson O’Neil Goodlett, 25, 1420 E. Council St., was charged Jan. 6 with breaking and entering a building. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a Feb. 28 trial date.
* Titus Hezechika King, 41, was charged Jan. 6 with injury to personal property at 606 E. Lafayette St.
* Debra Blankenship Athey, 28, 1015 Cool Springs Road, was charged Jan. 6 with breaking and entering a building and failure to appear in court. She was held under $13,000 secured bond pending a Jan. 9 first appearance in court.
* Flora Merinda Richardson, 40, 1525 First St., was charged Jan. 7 with simple assault based on a complaint by Joyce Woodie Jones, 370 Ted Lane. Trial date was set for Jan. 11.
* Charles Phillip Clodfelter, 27, 319 Vanderford St., was charged Jan. 7 with communicating threats. He was held pending a Feb. 8 trial date.
* Jonathan Corderra Williams, 16, 855 Crescent Road, Rockwell, was charged Jan. 7 with two counts of breaking and entering a building, two counts of larceny and one count of possession of stolen goods, all felonies. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a Jan. 9 first appearance in court.
* James Michael McDuffie reported a vandalism at 431 Calhoun St. between Jan. 6 and 8.
* Melinda Kerr Wilson reported a vandalism at 715 Klumac Road Jan. 7 or 8.
* Robert Fulton Boone reported a vandalism at 419 E. Fisher St. between Jan. 5 and 8.
* A Jan. 8 larceny was reported at Salisbury Academy, 2210 N. Jake Alexander Blvd.
* Penny Austin Moore reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 210 Sunset Drive between Jan. 1 and 8.
* Gerald Lee Gillespie reported he was a victim of defrauding an innkeeper Jan. 9 at 200 Harrell St.
* Andre Antonio Cathey, 34, 800 Mooresville Road, was charged Jan. 8 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer, assault by pointing a gun and three counts of failing to appear/comply. He was held under $13,300 bond pending Feb. 1, 5 and 14 trial dates and the next session of Rowan Superior Court.