Kannapolis man charged with felony larceny of motor vehicle
Robert Jordan-Lee Lightsey, 18, 907 E. 13th St., Kannapolis, was charged Dec. 20 with two counts of felony larceny of a motor vehicle and one count of failing to appear in court. He was held under $47,500 secured bond pending a Dec. 21 first appearance in court.
In other Sheriff’s Department reports:
* Catherine Regina Parks, 305 Hickory Lane, reported the theft of a $500 diamond ring from her home between March 15 and Dec. 15.
* Kendra Shanel Grier, 19, 402 Pine Tree Road, was charged Dec. 20 with injury to real property based on a complaint by Rosa Collins, 313 Concord Road.
* James Howard Boykin Jr. of Kannapolis reported someone cut locks off gates to enter a Time Warner Cable tower site on Garrick Road on Dec. 20. Damage totaled $350.
* Velma Welch West, 38, 111 Polliana Drive, Faith, was charged Dec. 20 with simple assault based on a complaint by Gina Shaw, 105 Happy Lake Road, Rockwell. Trial date is Jan. 25.
* Angela Kay Black of Salisbury, reported the theft of a 1989 Cadillac from 265 Zeb St. between Dec. 1 and 20. The vehicle is valued at $500.
* Tammie Adkins Izze, 2850 Airport Road, reported vandals damaged her storage building and a motorcycle inside it the night of Dec. 19. Damage totaled $1,035.
* Mark Anthony Ballard of Salisbury reported a utility trailer owned by Jefferson Junius Stack of Kannapolis was stolen Dec. 20 from 115 May Road. The trailer is valued at $1,200.