-Copper wire valued at $500 was stolen from a local quarry, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Alejandro Sanchez-Diaz of Faith reported the wire stolen from Rowan Granite Quarry, 3025 Artz Road, the night of July 6.
– Will Edward Phares of Mooresville reported a $2,800 car hauler trailer stolen from Custom Automotive Rests, 120 Pit Road, Mooresville, between July 3 and 7.
– A $150 fire extinguisher was stolen between July 5 and 7 from West Rowan Middle School, 5925 Statesville Blvd.
– Michael Wayne Manuel, 159 Pheasant Lane, Rockwell, reported money and other items totaling $1,320 in value were stolen during a July 7 break-in at his home.
– Scott Lane Thomas of Kannapolis reported the theft of $1,165 worth of automobile accessories from 1700 Bostian Road, China Grove, the night of July 6.
– Kenneth Leon Miller, 42, was charged July 7 with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance at 1765 Hollywood Drive.
– William Foster, 1178 Pierce Drive, reported electronic items valued at $930 stolen during a July 7 burglary at his home.
– Deborah K. Howell, 143 Pheasant Lane, Rockwell, reported items valued at $630 stolen during a burglary at her home between July 1 and 7.
– Michael Lee Atwell, 1490 Shuping Mill Road, Rockwell, reported tools and a gas can stolen from his garage July 4 or 5. Total loss was $240.
– A 23-year-old male reported he was assaulted and robbed July 7 at 180 Thomas St., China Grove, by four suspects.
– David Meza, 26, was charged July 7 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 3200 Sides Road.
– Brian Eugene Dixon, 8070 U.S. 52, Rockwell, reported the theft of a $800 power washer from his home between July 3 and 7.
– Lee Webb Wilbanks, 28, was charged July 7 with assault on a female at 175 Brookhaven Drive, Kannapolis.
– Christy Roberts, 25, was charged July 7 with second-degree trespassing.
– Thomas Brant Gee, 36, was charged July 7 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 153 Mount Moriah Church Road, Landis.
– Christopher Taylor Morris, 28, was charged July 8 with felony common law robbery based on a complaint by Justin William Hudson of China Grove.
– Kathleen Pruette Parker, 1830 Graham Road, Mount Ulla, reported vandals caused $100 damage to her mailbox the night of July 7.
– Thomas Demetrieus Glenn of Salisbury reported vandals damaged two vehicles parked at 5607B Agner Drive the night of July 7. Damaged totaled $1,000 to each vehicle.
– Jody Robert Morris, 2460 Parks Road, reported a piggy bank and loose change stolen during a break-in at her home July 7 or 8.
– Craig Paul Harris, 19, was charged July 8 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 530 Oak Mountain Road.
– Brian Eugene Dixon, 8070 U.S. 52, Rockwell, reported items stolen from his home between July 3 and 7.
– Lucille File Patterson, 7540 E. N.C. 152, Rockwell, reported the license tag removed from a vehicle parked at her home July 7 and 8.
– Nancy Amanda Deal, 38, was charged July 8 with misdemeanor larceny.
– Mechelle Marciunna Glenn, 18, was charged July 8 with simple assault at 711 Walton Road.
– Toni Lee Cline, 24, was charged July 8 with simple assault at 411 N. Kimmons St., Landis.
– Sean Irion, 23, was charged July 8 with assault on a female at 411 N. Kimmons St., Landis.