Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Salisbury police are investigating a camera that may have been used for spying for sexual purposes, according to the Salisbury Police Department.An 18-year-old female told officers Jan. 12 that she had found the camera in her Laurel Pointe Circle apartment.
In other Police Department reports:
– Angela Banks, a student at Catawba College, 2300 W. Innes St., reported her computer was stolen from her dorm room the night of Jan. 11.
– Lisa Renee Brown, 1022 Celebration Drive, reported two bicycles stolen from her home Jan. 12. Total loss was $200.
– Michael Lee Glenn, 521 E. Cemetery St., reported vandals damaged his front door the night of Jan. 11.
– Milton Donnell Griffith, 701 W. Horah St., reported a laptop computer, video game player, digital cameras, clothes, shoes, a duffel bag and cologne stolen during a Jan. 12 break-in at his home.
– Samantha Lyles reported vandals damaged a washing machine Jan. 11 or 12 in a house she rented at 1011 Richard St.
– Renthy Outen Johnson reported her vehicle, that had broken down, was stolen from 1305 Kenly St. between Jan. 9 and 12.
– Sandra Gail Williams reported someone broke into her vehicle and stole her purse Jan. 12 while she in K&W Cafeteria, 1925 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.