Blotter – $3,000 saddle stolen from Grace Church Road storage building
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
A $3,000 saddle was stolen from a storage building, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Robert Lynn Waller, 655 Grace Church Road, reported the saddle was stolen the night of Oct. 9 when a burglar broke into his storage building.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Melvin R. Shaver reported his vehicle stolen the night of Oct. 8 from 1120 Shaver Road, Richfield.
– A burglar broke into FH Construction Co., 2875 N. Cannon Blvd., Kannapolis, Oct. 2. Total loss was $2,815.
– John Williams of Savannah, Ga., reported items valued at $7,650 stolen during a burglary at 804 Performance Road, Mooresville, between Oct. 3 and 6.
– Bobby Gene Austin, 135 Cedar Ridge Lane, China Grove, reported items valued at $550 stolen during an Oct. 9 burglary at his home.
– Alvaro Garcia Rodriguez, 110 McWood Drive, China Grove, reported items valued at $4,500 stolen from his home Oct. 8.
– John Calvin Euart, 535 Sam Euart Road, Rockwell, reported vandals caused $105 damage at his home Oct. 9.
– Glynn Marie Horne of Kannapolis reported her vehicle was stolen from 208 Edgewood Drive, China Grove, Oct. 10.
– Bobby Gene Austin, 135 Cedar Ridge Lane, China Grove, reported a burglar broke into his home Oct. 10.
– Brandon Allan Hiatt, 445 Bonaventure Drive, reported his wallet was stolen out of his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of Oct. 10.
– A burglar broke into the N.C. Quarter Midget Association building at 1130 Speedway Blvd. the night of Oct. 9 and stole $400 worth of petroleum products.
– Kelly Mounts Parker, 725 Chandler Road, reported a computer, monitor and a ring stolen during a burglary at her home between Oct. 6 and 9. Total loss was $1,305.
– Louann Thompson, 270 Old Foutz Farm Road, China Grove, reported money stolen during an Oct. 10 burglary at her home.
– Carol S. Cook reported an Oct. 10 vandalism at East Rowan High School, 175 St. Luke’s Church Road.
– Barbara Katherine Keith, 28, was charged Oct. 10 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 2025 Miller Road, China Grove.
– Jesse Folger Frye reported items valued at $250 stolen from a construction site at 1190 Old Beatty Ford Road, China Grove, the night of Oct. 10.
– Michael Dwayne Stowe, 230 Middle Brook Drive, Rockwell, reported a $1,500 trailer stolen from his property Oct. 11.
– A burglar broke into El Tepevac, 5295 S. Main St., the night of Oct. 10 and stole $8,000 worth of phone cards.
– Peggy Rose Graham, reported copper wiring stolen from a heat pump at 5980 Lowder Road the night of Oct. 9.
– A catalytic converter was stolen off a vehicle owned by and parked at the Sofa Store & U-Haul, 8525 U.S. 52, Rockwell, between Oct. 4 and 10.
– Tony Lynn Burleson, 1310 St. Peter’s Church Road, Gold Hill, reported a $3,800 lawnmower stolen from his property between Oct. 9 and 11.
– Donald Ray Gallimore of Woodleaf reported three suspects stopped him in his vehicle on Will Black Road Oct. 11 and then stole prescription medication he had just picked up.
– Jessica Eagle Bradley reported hand tools stolen from 1035 Redhaven Drive between Oct. 2 and 5.
– Ben Purefoy Jr., 8470 Dogwood Drive, Kannapolis, reported two DVD players and five DVDs stolen during an Oct. 12 burglary at his home.
– Kimberly Michele Leffew, 18, and Gregory Allen Ogara, 22, were charged Oct. 12 with assaulting each other at 650 Hendrix Road.
– A 33-year-old man reported he had been assaulted with a dangerous weapon Oct. 12 at 1268 Edgefield Drive.
– David Dubose Jr., 170 Gwynn St., reported vandals cut two tires on his vehicle while it was parked at his home Oct. 12.
– Boyden Lawrence Brown Jr., 5115 Old Beatty Ford Road, Rockwell, reported grass trimmers and chain saws valued at $1,130 were stolen the night of Oct. 11 from his storage building.
– Lucas Alan Clarke, 27, was charged Oct. 10 with communicating threats at 125 Knoll View Drive.
– Lana Carter, 28, was charged Oct. 10 with injury to personal property at 5714 Mooresville Road.