A 13-year-old boy was charged Jan. 31 with snatching a purse from Charlotte Rumsey as she shopped in a motorized chair Jan. 31 at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington. He was apprehended by another juvenile in the parking lot, and the purse was recovered undamaged.
In other Salisbury Police reports:
– Gregory Scott Adam, 1410 Lakewood Drive, reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at the apartments Jan. 30.
– Harry Wilson and Ian Wilson reported their mo-peds stolen Jan. 31 from 712 Maple Ave., Apartment 3.
– Kenyel Jenkins, 26, 519 E. Cemetery St., was charged Jan. 30 with injury to personal property. Trial date is March 6.
– Darry Edward Slaughter, 46, 200 Montclair Drive, was charged Jan. 30 with communicating threats, simple assault and felony taking indecent liberties with children. He was held under $75,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– A laptop computer was stolen Jan. 29 or 30 from N-tech Solutions, 105 Statesville Blvd.
– Timothy McDaniel reported CDs stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 1305 Lakewood Drive the night of Jan. 29.
– Lloyd Lee Plummer, 41, was charged Jan. 30 with misdemeanor larceny of beer and toiletries from Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– A vandalism was reported at Inksane Tattoo, 1329 S. Main St., between Jan. 24 and 30.
– Matthew Leavy Cross reported his vehicle stolen the night of Jan. 30 from 214 E. Fisher St.
– Thomas Clark Llewellyn reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at 203 Ackert Ave. Jan. 31.
– James E. Conner Jr. was charged Jan. 31 with misdemeanor larceny of a $22.89 hair trimmer from Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– Subhash C. Saxena reported $40, four cartons of cigarettes stolen Jan. 31 from Papa Topps, 902 S. Main St.
– Lisa Renee McGruther, 40, 1230 Long Creek Road, Kings Mountain, was charged Jan. 31 with misdemeanor larceny of $95.58 worth of merchandise from Kmart, 815 E. Innes St. Trial date is March 4.
– Ralph Fisher, 505 Sunset Drive, reported vandals damaged his mailbox the night of Jan. 30.