Blood drives for January
January blood drives sponsored by the Hanford Dole Chapter of the American Red Cross:
* Tuesday — 1-5:30 p.m., Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. Call Trish Smith at 704-637-7467 to make an appointment.
* Sunday, Jan. 7 — 1:30-6 p.m., Mount Moriah Lutheran Church, 740 Mount Moriah Church Road, China Grove.For appointments, call Todd Johnson at 704-857-1284.
* Monday, Jan. 8 — 1-5:30 p.m., American Red Cross, 1930 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. Call 704-633-3854 to make appointment.
* Tuesday, Jan. 9 — 11 a.m. -3:30 p.m., Rowan Regional Medical Center, 612 Mocksville Ave. Contact Todd Shumaker at 704-210-5013 to make an appointment.
* Sunday, Jan. 14 — 1-6:30 p.m., Rockwell Rural Volunteer Fire Department, 310 Link St., Rockwell. Call Cindy Jones at 704-279-4926 to make an appointment.
* Thursday, Jan. 18 — 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Livingstone College, 701 W. Monroe St. For appointments, call Pam Henley at 704-216-6111.
* Monday, Jan. 22 — 1:30-6 p.m., China Grove Community Blood Drive, at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 326 N. Main St., China Grove. Sponsored by First National Bank, China Grove. For appointments, call the Red Cross office at 704-633-3854.
* Monday, Jan. 22 — 2:30-7 p.m., St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 205 St. Paul’s Church Road. Please call the church office at 704-633-0922 for more information.
* Thursday, Jan 25 — 3-7:30 p.m., Cleveland Community Blood Drive at West Rowan YMCA, 603 E. Main St., Cleveland. For an appointment, call Linda Gregory at 704-633-8984 or Mary Alice Smith at 704-278-2061.
* Sunday, Jan. 28 — 1-5:30 p.m., at Millbridge Ruritan, 340 Sloan Road. Call Dave Kern at 704-637-9011 to make an appointment.
Anyone donating blood or platelets through Jan. 6 will receive a long-sleeve American Red Cross T-shirt, and an opportunity to win a seven-day cruise for two and two Delta Air Lines roundtrip tickets.
Donors must be at least 17 years of age and weigh a minimum of 110 pounds. For more information about eligibility, call 1-866-562-7156.
Blood drive schedules are subject to change. For more information, contact the office at 704-633-3854.