Advance of Rowan-Cabarrus Community College board meeting
The next meeting of the Rowan-Cabarrus Community College board of trustees is scheduled for 4 p.m. Monday in the North Campus board room, located in Building 300.
The meeting agenda includes:
– A report from the Presidential Search Committee.
– A report from the Academic Committee, including a recommended amendment to the college mission statement and a recommendation to approve an application to create a Mechanical Engineering Technology program.
– A report from the Finance Committee, including a mid-year budget review;
– Introduction of new trustee Robert Misenheimer of Kannapolis.
– A report from Rowan-Cabarrus President Richard Brownell.
The college’s North Campus is located off Jake Alexander Boulevard, just east of its interchange with Interstate 85 in Salisbury.