CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard June 11 in Rowan District Criminal, Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Speeding ó Elizabeth J. Atkinson, Donald E. Baker, Antoine A. Clemons, Gedewon Bekele Damtew, Jamie C. Hutchinson, Adriana Garcia Martin, Melanie L. Pritchard, Ryan Austin Sparks, Tina Marie Thompson, $15 fine, court cost; Patrick Gilbert Bailey, Siccola Katrice Clark, Ferdinand C. Johnson, $50 fine, court cost; Brandon Adam Bowlin, $15 fine, court cost, also window-tinting violation, VD; David Adrian Brown, James Logan Call, Michelle Lauren Dean, Robert Edward Hart Jr., Mohahed Omar Idlibi, Aaron Sheldon Kennel, Joyce Canup Russell, Brandy Lynn White, PJC/C; Darrell Sydney Erby, PJC/C, also following too closely, VD; Leslie McWilliam-Duffy, $15 fine, court cost, also expired registration card/tag, VD; Jose Luis Moreno, PJC/C, also driver failure to wear seat belt, $25 fine; Luis E. Sanchez, $25 fine, court cost; Rekhaben Bhadres Shah, PJC/C, also failure to comply with license restrictions, VD, also failure to secure passenger under age 16, VD; James Edward Tyrrell, also following too closely, $200 fine, court cost, NA.
– Driving while license revoked ó Elvis Breazeale, 21 days, credit 20 days served; Clyde Lee Pennington, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation, transfer to Stanly County, $200 fine, court cost, also speeding, VD; Barry Matthew Trexler, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $500 fine, court cost; Richard Dale Walton, also possessing/displaying altered, fictitious, revoked driver’s license, expired registration card/tag, operating vehicle with no insurance and possessing/displaying altered registration card/tag, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, CAAF.
– Driving while impaired ó Joseph Patrick Brocato, $50 fine, court cost, also speeding, VD; James Walter Hammill, 6 months, suspended, two years probation, $350 fine, court cost, 72 hours CSW, also exceeding safe speed, VD; Edward Lawrence Harvey, 12 months, suspended, three years probation, special probation of 10 days in jail, $750 fine, court cost, also driving while license revoked, 120 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 36 months probation, $250 fine, court cost, same conditions as first judgment, also expired registration card/tag, VD.
– Speeding in highway work zone ó Anne Lynn Bullard, $250 fine, court cost.
– Drinking malt beverage/unfortified wine while driving ó Reginald L. Clark, $50 fine, court cost.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Harvey O’Neil Dukes, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, evidence to be destroyed.
– Unsafe movement ó Tammie Starnes Freeman, VD.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Deantuan Lamont Fuller, $50 fine, court cost, also speeding, VD.
– Driving left of center ó Jose Antonio Gonzalez, VD.
– Failure to reduce speed ó Angela Lott Hampton, VD.
– Assault on government official/ employee ó Terrell R. Hampton, PJC/C.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Christopher Peeler, NG.
– Possession of stolen goods/ property ó Emanuel Repreza, NG.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Mirna C. Salamanca, $50 fine, court cost, also driving/allowing motor vehicle with no registration to be driven, speeding and possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, VD in all cases.
-Operating vehicle with no insurance ó Phyllis Maria Smith, VD, also possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, VD.