CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
EHAóElectronic house arrest.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
Disposition of cases heard June 12 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Patricia Dawn Barbee, 120-day sentence activated, CAAF, NA; Kristy Starr Beck, two charges, 120-day and 30-day sentences activated, CAAF a condition of work/early release, Mary Frances Center; Aundrey D. Blakeney, 120-day sentence activated, NA; David Alan Boggess, DC; Frederick C. Broughton, Steven Daniel Kenneway, Jose Antonio Melchor, Shawn Duane Williams, 45-day sentence activated; Candice Cherry, Jeanine Honeycutt, Linda Mary Mullen, Eric Swafford (defendant in custody in Georgia), probation terminated; Daryl Scot Clark, two charges, continue on supervised probation additional 12 months; Michelle Lee Corriher, two charges, 60-day and 45-day sentences activated; Brian Elliot Dalton, 120-day sentence activated; Herbert Eugene Ellis, two charges, continue on probation 12 additional months including six months intensive probation, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, curfew at discretion of probation officer; Casandra L. Greer, two charges, 30-day sentence activated in one case, CAAF if early/work release, NA, continue on probation with additional 12 months probation in second case, 90 days EHA; Travis Dane Irick, continue on probation additional 12 months including six months intensive probation, CAAF, curfew and CSW at discretion of probation officer; Tiffany Shea Lear, 30-day sentence activated; Gregory Adam Lyerly, probation extended 12 months, CAAF; Darren McCullough, three charges, three 45-day sentences activated; Nakia Shanice Miller, 20-day sentence reduced to 48 hours and activated; Calandra Moore, probation terminated upon payment of $200; Emily Ann Mullis, two charges, 12-month and 45-day sentences activated, Mary Francis Center; Mario Andre Partee, three charges, 30-day, 75-day and 15-day sentences activated; Martina Rogers Shipp, probation terminated upon payment of outstanding money; Tammie Nichole Simpson, special probation of 30 days in jail, credit time served, 120 days EHA, CAAF; David Mitchell Whitmire, continue on probation additional 12 months.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Donetta L. Bernhardt, PJC/C, CAAF; Michael Douglas Kluttz, PJC/C, also false fire alarm, PJC.
– Disorderly conduct ó Justin Clay Dunaway, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, 24 hours CSW; Jason Allen Orbison, PJC/C; Paul Dwight Vannoy Jr., continue on probation.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Cassandra N. Goodjohn, PJC/C, CAAF.
– Driving while license revoked ó Willie Ray McCoy, PJC/C; Emily Ann Mullis, 45 days at expiration of earlier sentence.
– Driving while impaired ó Leonard Holt Rogers, 120 days, suspended 18 months, same judgment as previously dictated.
– Simple affray ó Chaddrick Sturdivant, Shaquita L. Woodberry, PJC/C; Shorrod Lamar Young, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, credit 24 hours CSW.
– Simple worthless check ó Bishop Eugene Tomlin, two charges, 60 days, restitution a condition of early/work release.