Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard May 24 in Rowan District Criminal Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Barbara Jean Aistrop, $50 fine, court cost, also exceeding posted speed, VD; Lauren Marie B. Cloer, $50 fine, court cost, also possessing/displaying altered, fictitious, revoked driver’s license, VD; Margaret Jean Huff, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, also driving without two headlamps, VD; Jamie Lee Melton, $50 fine, court cost, also driving left of center, VD; Mickey Rheuark, $50 fine, court cost, also speeding, VD.
– Unsafe passing on yellow line ó Chad Ashley Bare, PJC/C.
– Expired registration card/tag ó Jcathenia Lynn Blair, Ashley Michelle Dais, VD.
– Failure to reduce speed ó Mitchell S. Brinkley, Bakita Flossia Ellis, William Earl Forelich, Miatta J. Kennedy, Timothy John Lutz, Susan Fay Milby, Austin Jeffrey Venrick, VD.
– Littering not more than 15 pounds ó Angela Callwood Brown, PJC/C; Katharine Brooke Troy, $250 fine, court cost.
– Speeding ó William Ross Browning, Zachary Eugene Collins, Raymond Vincent Espey, Ted Alexander Gardner, Piotr Gil, Thelma McConneaughey, Cassandra Diane Merck, Jesse David Ogden, Katherine Ann Sanchez, Aaron C. Strickland Jr., PJC/C; Justin Timothy Edwards, Zay-Zay A. Gilewala, Daniel Lee Kuntz, Justin Scott Townsend, $15 fine, court cost; Brandon D. Goolsby, Mauricio Pena Lopez, $15 fine, court cost, also license not in possession, VD.
– Unsafe movement ó Nicholas K. Dillard, $25 fine, court cost; Whitney L. Richardson, VD; Jose Daniel T. Torres, $15 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Driving while license revoked ó William Earl Dodd Jr., 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, also failure to stop for stop sign/flashing red light, VD; Archie Feriold Hunt Jr., 120 days at expiration of earlier sentence, suspended, 24 months probation, $500 fine, court cost, restitution, also failure to reduce speed, VD; Shana Marie Rankin, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, also failure to burn headlamps, VD.
– Improper equipment ó Ginger Robinson Fagan, Contessa Dawn Finley, John Henderson Messinger, Martin Paul Russell, $50 fine, court cost.
– Possession of up to ounce of marijuana ó Ronald Keith Gamblin, $50 fine, court cost, evidence to be destroyed; Joshua Nathan Isenhour, also failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change, $150 fine, court cost, evidence to be destroyed, also carrying concealed weapon, VD, knife to be destroyed.
– Driving while impaired ó Julie H. Heustess, 6 months, suspended, 2 years probation, $250 fine, court cost, 72 hours CSW, lab fee, also possession of drug paraphernalia, 120 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF, same conditions, also driving while license revoked, JA, also failure to stop for stop sign/flashing red light, VD
– Unauthorized use of motor vehicle ó Phillip R. Hoffner, 46 days, credit 46 days served.
– Exceeding safe speed ó Chad Horton, VD; Ryan P. Mulderig, $15 fine, court cost; Momica Lacola West, $250 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Failure to stop for stopped bus ó Hugh Chester Howard, Judith Lynn Lee, James Robert Sherrill, Charles David Simpson, court cost.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Harvey Clay Hurlocker, 32 days, credit 32 days served; Edward Steven Rainey, 45 days, suspended, 2 years probation, special probation of 7 days in jail, credit 7 days served, $200 fine, court cost, remain away from Food Lion; Edwin Lafayette Transeau, 120 days, credit 29 days served, also second-degree trespassing, 20 days.
– Breaking or entering ó Joel C. Leatherman, also assault on a female and second-degree trespassing, all cases DC.
– Improper backing ó Howard Ray Mills Jr., VD.
– Simple assault ó Kevin Allen Parker, DC.
– Expired/no inspection sticker ó Bobby Joe Richard Jr., also operating vehicle with no insurance, VD.
– Failure to yield ó Joyce Cartner Simpson, VD.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Steven Zachary Stirewalt, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, evidence to be destroyed, also possession of between and 1 ounces of marijuana, VD.
– Failure to stop for stop sign/ flashing red light ó Micah Daniel Thompson, PJC/C.
– Allowing unlicensed person to drive ó Mariacandelari Torres, VD.
– Reckless driving/wanton disregard ó Corey Lynn Trexler, $25 fine, court cost.
– Resisting public officer ó Brenda Ward, $500 fine, court cost, CAAF.
– Injury to personal property ó Melvin Maxwell, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation, court cost, restitution, not threaten victim.