Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
– Robert Earl Carpenture, 1385 Harrison Road, reported tools valued at $2,715 were stolen after someone broke into his storage building between May 11 and 14.
– A Gold Hill man was robbed of $11 and a television by two men with a gun who entered his home May 14 looking for his roommate.
– Miranda Renee Stephens, 17, 415 Catawba Drive, was charged May 14 with making harassing phone calls based on a complaint by Michael Lynn Long, 325 Squirrel Run. She was released on a written promise to appear in court June 14.
– Brian Parham, 37, and Michelle Marie Hudson, 33, both of 995 Old Linn Lane, China Grove, were both charged May 14 with a school attendance law violation.
– Derryck Laine Kesler, 20, 930 Old U.S. 80, Gold Hill, was charged May 15 with misdemeanor larceny and assault on a female based on a complaint by Jovi Charmaine Montgomery, 202 S. Walnut St., Granite Quarry. Trial date is June 14.
– Elizabeth G. Hill, 40, 512 Daugherty Road, China Grove, was charged May 15 with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. She was held under $500 secured bond pending a June 27 trial date.
– Robert Wayne Boyd, 2200 W. C St., Kannapolis, reported a $4,200 four wheeler and a matching $60 helmet were stolen from his locked storage building May 13 or 14.
– Michael David Shelton, 27, 610 S. Rowan Ave., Spencer, was charged May 15 with felony breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering and misdemeanor injury to real property based on a complaint by Peggy Williams, 825 Deer Lake Run. He was held under $7,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Tametria Morrison, 130 Dunnsview Drive, reported a utility check had been stolen from her mail on May 10.