Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
A thief stole an 81-year-old man’s electric wheelchair-scooter, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
Harvey Lee Robinson reported the theft occurred at 513 E. Horah St. June 1 or 2.
In other Police Department reports:
– David Glen Roberts was transported to the Rowan Regional Medical Center Emergency Room June 1 after officers responded to an assault with injury call to 1428 W. Horah St.
– Trish Sheree Graham, 31, was charged June 2 with misdemeanor larceny at Wilco-Hess, 500 E. Innes St.
– Marcia Jeanne Mount, 107 Tall Pine Circle, reported a ring and watch stolen June 2.- Paula Letitia Lorraine Bost, 619 Linn Lane, reported jewelry stolen from her home the night of May 29.
– John Hudson, 216 Prescot Drive, reported a vandalism at his home June 2.
– Hoyt Gillespie reported money stolen June 1 from 518 Lafayette Circle.
– Donald Hall reported someone broke into his vehicle while it was parked at 321 Oak Brook Drive the night of June 1 and stole items inside it.
– Angela Lockett Price reported vandals damaged her 131 Town Court home June 2.
– Bonnie Jean Shaw reported the license tag was stolen off her vehicle while it was parked at 418 Park Ave. June 1 and 2.
– James Franklin Hunt reported a tool box was stolen from his truck while it was parked behind his 498 Dollie Circle home June 3.
– Javan Daniel Elliot Stowe reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 516 Willow Road June 3.
– Amanda Carolyn Goodman, 315 Gold Hill Drive, reported vandals broke the rear window in her daughter’s car while it was parked at the home June 3.
– Johnny Mack Cuthbertson reported clothing and the license tag were stolen from a cargo truck parked at 1433 Old Wilkesboro Road June 3.
– Lewis Adam Wallace Jr., 28, 1100 Crane Creek Road, was charged June 4 with assault inflicting serious injury based on a complaint by Davey Lee Buelin, 130 Deer Run. Wallace was held under $500 secured bond pending a July 12 trial date.
– Jeffrey Wayne Hooker, 42, 429 S. Clay St., was charged June 4 with misdemeanor larceny of a can of Span and some crackers from Wilco-Hess, 500 E. Innes St. He was also charged with failing to appear in court and served a warrant for frivolous prosecution. He was held under $200 secured bond pending a July 16 trial date. He was also ordered to pay $115 court cost on the frivolous prosecution charge before he could be released.
– Tiffany Marianna Sanchez reported vandals scratched her vehicle while it was parked at 200 Klumac Road June 4. Damage totaled $500.
– Brian Keith Deaton, 20, 1175 Meadowcreek Drive, China Grove, was charged June 4 with misdemeanor larceny and purchase/possession of alcohol by person under age 21 at the Sound Shop in Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
Michael Dwayne Stewart, 22, 355 Wiley Ave., was also charged with misdemeanor larceny and with disorderly conduct.
They were held under $1,500 secured bond each pending July 11 trial dates.
– Two subjects fled from Ryder Transportation Services, 520 Long Meadow Drive, when an employee arrived June 5. Glass was broken in the front door during the attempted burglary.
– Antoine Alfonzo Holmes, 29, 1101 N. Main St., No. 5, was charged June 4 with communicating threats based on a complaint by Edwardo Reanald George, 203 Henderlite St. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a July 19 trial date.
– Willie Phillips Jr., 61, 532 S. Clay St., was charged June 3 with misdemeanor larceny. He was released on a written promise to appear in court July 11.
– Edward Eugene Sifford, 47, 512B N. Shaver St., was charged June 2 with felony assault with a deadly weapon based on a complaint by Vaughn Alan Ruth. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Winslow Tobias Pruitt, 27, 910 Gheen St., was charged June 1 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a controlled substance at 800 E. Innes St. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Jessica Marie Fox, 20, 306 S. Boundary St., No. E-6, was charged June 2 with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury and simple assault. She is accused of stabbing Shacory Avery Brown at 1100 W. Fisher St. She was held under total bond of $3,000 pending July 12 and 19 trial dates.
– Kenneth Carley Thomas Jr., 35, 214 W. Horah St., No. 5, was charged June 3 with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while impaired. He was held without bond pending a July 18 trial date.