Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
A juvenile filled a buggy with items at Food Lion, 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., and then pushed it outside toward his mother’s car without paying, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
The suspect ran when approached by the store manager. The incident occurred about 9 p.m. June 5.
In other Police Department reports:
– A leaf blower was stolen June 4 from a garage at 118 N. Fulton St.
– Sarah Kristin Selman, 641 Statesville Blvd., reported a computer was stolen from her home during a June 5 burglary.- Cordera Rashad Brown, 19, 518 E. Franklin St., was charged June 6 with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and a probation violation. He was held under $1,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Demetrius Phillip Brown, 23, 530 W. Franklin St., was charged June 5 with communicating threats. Trial date is July 12.
– Mandrail Jamar Woodberry, 17, was charged June 5 with felony robbery with firearms or other dangerous weapons.
– Dumont Laforest Stockton, 52, was charged June 5 with obtaining property by false pretenses.
– Sytke Mason, 19, was charged June 5 with felony robbery with firearms or other dangerous weapons at Wilco-Hess, 500 E. Innes St.
– Anthony Crump, 25, 129 Ridge Creek Court, was charged June 3 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer and second-degree trespassing at Club Zidis, 127 S. Main St. He was held under $500 secured bond pending an Aug. 20 trial date.
– Johnny Wayne Luckey, 47, address given as streets of Salisbury, was charged June 2 with second-degree trespassing in the 200 block of North Shaver Street. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a July 19 trial date.
– David Alexander McCluney, 29, 715 Hall St., No. 10C, was charged June 1 with domestic criminal trespassing based on a complaint by Brendetta Russell, 115 Correll St., East Spencer. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is July 12.
– Angela Lockett Price, 41, 131 Town Court, was charged June 3 with simple assault based on a complaint by Jennifer Marie Julian, 109 Allen Lane. Trial date is July 12.
– Rachid Amin Willis, 29, 701 W. Horah St., was charged June 4 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance at 2436 Old Wilkesboro Road. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.